gacha gallery

pronounsshe/her
128written posts
merriearned bits
offlinecurrently
merri
merri Avatar
traveller Avatar
I'm five years late and finally started Genshin.

Got Kaedehara on my first multi, which I don't know if he's good, but he's cute and that's what matters, right?

Welcome to playing Genshin!!! 🎉 I hope you enjoy it, as the lore and music are quite good. As for Kazuha, he's arguably one of the best anemo units. A precious bab 🙂‍↕️🙂‍↕️
282written posts
travellerearned bits
offlinecurrently
traveller
traveller Avatar
merri Avatar
traveller Avatar
I'm five years late and finally started Genshin.

Got Kaedehara on my first multi, which I don't know if he's good, but he's cute and that's what matters, right?
Welcome to playing Genshin!!! 🎉 I hope you enjoy it, as the lore and music are quite good. As for Kazuha, he's arguably one of the best anemo units. A precious bab 🙂‍↕️🙂‍↕️
Thanks! I also got Xingqiu and the drill girl, then nabbed Tighnari from the free selector. I’m not too fussed about gathering the strongest units, I just want a cute team! Thinking I should start gathering more of these fox people, though, Tighnari and drill girl are super fun to watch their tails bobbing.
"Someone's got to die today and you have got the final say. You? Or your crew?"
pronounsAny
612written posts
offlinecurrently
Extra Dimensional Cat
Part of the Furniture
Extra Dimensional Cat Avatar
Today marks my irritation at having the most cursed star rail account known to man.

Throughout my pulls on standard and limited, I have gotten one Bailu, Gepard’s Light Cone, and seven freaking Gepards. I only have Clara because I chose her in the selector. All of my losses have been to Gepard. He is now c6. No Himeko, Welt, Yanqing, or Bronya in sight.

Someone please banish the curse. Literally let me at least get the other standards I’m so tired of losing to Gepard.
last edit on Sept 17, 2024 17:26:35 GMT by Extra Dimensional Cat
aliasflem
pronounshe/him
15written posts
flemearned bits
offlinecurrently
flem
flem Avatar
Extra Dimensional Cat Avatar
Today marks my irritation at having the most cursed star rail account known to man.

Throughout my pulls on standard and limited, I have gotten one Bailu, Gepard’s Light Cone, and seven freaking Gepards. I only have Clara because I chose her in the selector. All of my losses have been to Gepard. He is now c6. No Himeko, Welt, Yanqing, or Bronya in sight.

Someone please banish the curse. Literally let me at least get the other standards I’m so tired of losing to Gepard.
you're not alone i keep losing to him and his light cone i just want ONE bronya PLEASE
gacha gallery written Oct 6, 2024 17:59:22 GMT via mobile
pronounsthey/them
215written posts
inkearned bits
onlinecurrently
ink
ink Avatar
flem Avatar
i told myself i would never pull for light cones... and then they dropped a 4 star light cone for boothill right alongside topaz's light cone and i caved hard 💀

surely this will be the one and only time SURELY

not me staring at moze thinking “that’s a funny looking boothill” before understanding what you meant 💀
aliasflem
pronounshe/him
15written posts
flemearned bits
offlinecurrently
flem
flem Avatar
ink Avatar
flem Avatar
i told myself i would never pull for light cones... and then they dropped a 4 star light cone for boothill right alongside topaz's light cone and i caved hard 💀

surely this will be the one and only time SURELY

not me staring at moze thinking “that’s a funny looking boothill” before understanding what you meant 💀
LOL yea my Boothill's just built different
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW