aliasLOVELORN, LL, LORN
pronounsSHE/HER
123written posts
lovelornearned bits
offlinecurrently
lovelorn
lovelorn Avatar
real winners quit
pulled both azure and reinhardt (and not pictured here, but also paloma!!) within 50 pulls on reinhardt's banner! honestly didn't know beth was coming back otherwise i would have saved but otherwise not bad considering i went on break from alchemy stars during my finals and didnt save for the anniversary LOLLLL but theres no way im pulling beth with 3000 currency </3 pretty happy still considering azure, reinhardt, and paloma are all new units for me

last edit on Jun 4, 2022 23:49:32 GMT by lovelorn
aliassimpy impy
pronounsthey/them
14written posts
impearned bits
offlinecurrently
imp
imp Avatar
rawr xD
lovelorn Avatar
pulled both azure and reinhardt (and not pictured here, but also paloma!!) within 50 pulls on reinhardt's banner! honestly didn't know beth was coming back otherwise i would have saved but otherwise not bad considering i went on break from alchemy stars during my finals and didnt save for the anniversary LOLLLL but theres no way im pulling beth with 3000 currency </3 pretty happy still considering azure, reinhardt, and paloma are all new units for me

weeps this is making me want to play alchemy stars again
but the file size makes my phone kermit </333 congrats tho your luck is immaculate

stultifera navis
aliasnines
pronounsshe/her
535written posts
ninelieearned bits
offlinecurrently
ninelie
Part of the Furniture
ninelie Avatar
VOLITION [Medium: Success]
My recent spoils of war in FGO.

Free 4* ticket on Baobahn Sith since she refused to come home during all of her rate ups.

Dobrynya spook.

Didn't take screenshots of rolls but the Traum haul was also quite nice. NP2 Charlie, NP1 Young Moriarty and NP5 Kriemhild.

last edit on Jun 15, 2022 17:49:21 GMT by ninelie
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
i had no idea this was a thing and i will now live in this thread and share my recent gacha endeavors thats made me happy

unseen b/c i didn't take any screenshots but with ensemble stars en release i managed to nab both the ritsu & mika cards... and am currently awaiting the upcoming event gacha / event :')... now onto the fun stuff

started playing proseka en and uhhh well this was my first pull on the account

followed by the third 

+ unseen i also got the tsukasa in a solo

then over in arknights... i've kinda been playing off and on with an account i don't really care for but i've been waiting for a very long time for a banner with an aak rate up... there was one prior and lets just say i rerolled like hell until

i am so happy... it was worth the wait and like 3 days it took.... now i just need jaye  and i win arknights

last edit on Jul 3, 2022 9:23:39 GMT by Deleted
aliasNova
pronounsShe/her
159written posts
Novaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Nova
Nova Avatar
The way I screamed more for the heizou pulls than winning 50/50 but I wasn't riding too hard on that. But I hadn't realized how broken c1 kazuha is so p much worked out! Love me some anemo, plus ningguang finally not c0 for the past 2 years ^^

write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW