aliastanzaku, tanz, tan-tan, egao, protag, chapel, tbotc
pronounsshe/her
1,326written posts
offlinecurrently
BIG SHOUTOUT BOOBS
Part of the Furniture
BIG SHOUTOUT BOOBS Avatar
emotional over wallace event/alt
Itโ€™s a shame i didnt have spare gems for new year lisia and the daigo alt also cost me 5k paid gems C:

Edit: not me already calling steven by his jp name on accident bc i have to use it in the site im rping him in loool
last edit on Jan 23, 2024 14:42:19 GMT by BIG SHOUTOUT BOOBS
gacha gallery written Jan 26, 2024 2:41:29 GMT via mobile
kmsdvlajvkefk
aliastanzaku, tanz, tan-tan, egao, protag, chapel, tbotc
pronounsshe/her
1,326written posts
offlinecurrently
BIG SHOUTOUT BOOBS
Part of the Furniture
BIG SHOUTOUT BOOBS Avatar
emotional over wallace event/alt
Heck yeaaahhh finally!!

This counts as a steven alt right this means i actially got two steven alts
last edit on Jan 26, 2024 2:42:32 GMT by BIG SHOUTOUT BOOBS
the narrative
aliasCel, Nightlock
pronounsShe/They
704written posts
CELearned bits
offlinecurrently
CEL
Part of the Furniture
CEL Avatar
mankind, be vigilant; we loved you.

holy shit

first image was within 20 pulls, 0 pity, first guarantee, second image within 50, 0 pity, 50/50. i am so used to giving and now here i am RECEIVING

i cant even be mad that like 10 minutes after i built him my supervisor told me last minute i needed to make a report presentation for tomorrow

coming soon.
114written posts
travellerearned bits
offlinecurrently
traveller
traveller Avatar
Bruh, I'm still trying to win a 50/50. Hopefully Aventurine is when my luck finally changes... Congrats on the dapper dude! I wasn't gonna pull for him at first (despite my 100% 50/50 loss streak, I have all limited sustains), but then his backstory came and I am down for it.
"You're a warrior, meant to lead the restโ”€ I don't know where I went wrong."
the narrative
aliasCel, Nightlock
pronounsShe/They
704written posts
CELearned bits
offlinecurrently
CEL
Part of the Furniture
CEL Avatar
traveller Avatar
Bruh, I'm still trying to win a 50/50. Hopefully Aventurine is when my luck finally changes... Congrats on the dapper dude! I wasn't gonna pull for him at first (despite my 100% 50/50 loss streak, I have all limited sustains), but then his backstory came and I am down for it.
i feel you though my 50/50 character luck when i was an active genshin player was straight up atrocious. legitimately funny how much that turned around in hsr.

that said, manifesting him for you!! godspeed, his kit + character + backstory are soooo good, man. i hope you're able to grab him!
last edit on Apr 17, 2024 8:22:02 GMT by CEL

coming soon.
114written posts
travellerearned bits
offlinecurrently
traveller
traveller Avatar
CEL Avatar
traveller Avatar
i feel you though my 50/50 character luck when i was an active genshin player was straight up atrocious. legitimately funny how much that turned around in hsr.

that said, manifesting him for you!! godspeed, his kit + character + backstory are soooo good, man. i hope you're able to grab him!
I sure hope. ;O; I am skipping Acheron for him, but still gotta wait a few more hours before his banner's up for me. Not even asking for the LC, just a copy of Aventurine is enough... I have high hopes he'll let me play Yanqing more.

EDIT: He came! Didn't get the Luka eidolons I was hoping for, but I finally won a 50/50.
last edit on Apr 17, 2024 11:37:06 GMT by traveller
"You're a warrior, meant to lead the restโ”€ I don't know where I went wrong."
the narrative
aliasCel, Nightlock
pronounsShe/They
704written posts
CELearned bits
offlinecurrently
CEL
Part of the Furniture
CEL Avatar
traveller Avatar
CEL Avatar

I sure hope. ;O; I am skipping Acheron for him, but still gotta wait a few more hours before his banner's up for me. Not even asking for the LC, just a copy of Aventurine is enough... I have high hopes he'll let me play Yanqing more.

EDIT: He came! Didn't get the Luka eidolons I was hoping for, but I finally won a 50/50.
THATS INCREDIBLE congrats on winning your first 50/50!!!!

coming soon.
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW