pronounsShe/They
703written posts
CELearned bits
offlinecurrently
CEL
Part of the Furniture
CEL Avatar
mankind, be vigilant; we loved you.
pulled during the banner release 2 days ago for tp, got amos at first and genuinely was so annoyed abt it. then i got 2 pulls from clearing floors 9-10 of the abyss, pulled again

guess what shows up in a random single pull at early pity:

i wave my title of "yoimiya's biggest simp" proudly my girl got SPOILED
last edit on Aug 5, 2022 2:48:46 GMT by CEL

coming soon.
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
proud lee and aak enjoyer AND haver. halfway to owning all the kuroblood characters.

also can i just say? all my favorite arknight characters are ones with gimmicks that make it hard for me to use. (jaye, aak, lee) like pls im bad at this game. aak is the easiest to use here for me but its so funny this is a trend.
last edit on Aug 7, 2022 2:01:30 GMT by Deleted
aliassimpy impy
pronounsthey/them
14written posts
impearned bits
offlinecurrently
imp
imp Avatar
rawr xD
porsef Avatar
been playing too! i'm on lunalite ~
wait i just realized i've been playing on the japanese server since i'm in venus ☠️☠️send help
last edit on Aug 12, 2022 0:30:32 GMT by imp

aliassimpy impy
pronounsthey/them
14written posts
impearned bits
offlinecurrently
imp
imp Avatar
rawr xD
imp Avatar
game just came out but still managed to get an early leggoo
gl to ppl playing tower of fantasy my game keeps on crashing 😣 but still having a blast

had to restart because i was accidentally in asia servers (now i'm in na's starlight)
but yall

it was worth it for king

🙌
last edit on Aug 12, 2022 3:18:15 GMT by imp

pronounsfeminine
379written posts
idindinearned bits
offlinecurrently
idindin
idindin Avatar
310-ish pulls for Arknights in the quest for Nian!! She didn't come home (willingly) but all things considered the banner's quite nice to me I think? Because uh —

and also not pictured: Shining, Ceobe, and a duplicate Saria!! This esp after my first Nian banner of repeatedly getting Hung and one Aak... this is... very good. ;v; Lee's so cool and is probably the only reason why I dared to challenge the EX stages in the first place. Next up will be Dusk and hopefully ( please make him hot ) male sibling next year askhfsdkfh only a few months to go until CNY!! 
aliasNova
pronounsShe/her
159written posts
Novaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Nova
Nova Avatar
I was aware of the early pity, so I was expecting the first ssr and skipped the animation, and I was :pikachusurprised: seeing this. I'm pretty sure this is the first time I've ever pulled 2 ssrs/whatever the highest rarity is in a single 10-pull.

But yeah! I'm Novafyre on NA the worlds between, on the off chance someone's on that server and wants to add ^^
phantom of the black parade
pronounsshe / her pronouns
4,237written posts
Kuroyaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kuroya
Part of the Furniture
Kuroya Avatar
at this, the world's end, do we cast off tomorrow~!

i was totally preparing myself for disappointment on my hard pity, then crow came home. i thought it was my pity until i rolled the bow, then i barely got a chance to process that before my man came home

king really said "save your box for zero, i got this"

the narrative
aliasCel, Nightlock
pronounsShe/They
703written posts
CELearned bits
offlinecurrently
CEL
Part of the Furniture
CEL Avatar
mankind, be vigilant; we loved you.
literally in less than 24 hours before the rotation banner ends, lets fuckin gooooooo

i am NOT proud of how many pulls and how much grinding it took me to get him but STILL

coming soon.
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW