523written posts
porsefearned bits
offlinecurrently
porsef
Part of the Furniture
porsef Avatar
chichi wo moge
ink Avatar
i already have 4 character ideas for this site and i can just feel that im gonna have like 8 by opening day 😭

same...

i have NO SELF CONTROL. IT'S REAL BAD. plus, i have to staff... so... i'm going to die, aren't i? : )
aliaspor, sef, jdawg
pronounsshe | her
523written posts
porsefearned bits
offlinecurrently
porsef
Part of the Furniture
porsef Avatar
chichi wo moge
hello, i am here with an update.

SOON

and when i, porsef, say SOON - i mean, REAL SOON like WE'RE COMIN' IN SUPER HOT.

we are making amazing progress in terms of getting ready for launch. the general coding that needed to be done is at a point where it's 90% finished. vayu mentioned before in this thread that all our info is done and we have been working diligently plugging it all in.

hope to be back here soon for the exciting news. : ) you'll likely get the lovely vayu. but WHO KNOWS, could be me.

stay tuned!
aliaspor, sef, jdawg
pronounsshe | her
523written posts
porsefearned bits
offlinecurrently
porsef
Part of the Furniture
porsef Avatar
chichi wo moge
hellsy Avatar
Don't play with my heart,

i'm not!! i swear!!! 🤡

i can't give a solid time frame but i believe i can confidently say this month for sure we will be finished in terms of coding and plugging in. that is not taking into account that any wild, freak accidents happen. like... the end of the world or something equivalently catastrophic!

as for launch, i can't speak on it just yet but we'll likely have a defined date sooner than later.
last edit on Jul 14, 2021 23:30:43 GMT by porsef
pronounsshe/her
179written posts
hellsyearned bits
offlinecurrently
hellsy
hellsy Avatar
Why do we sleep where we want to hide?
porsef Avatar
hellsy Avatar
i'm not!! i swear!!! 🤡

i can't give a solid time frame but i believe i can confidently say this month for sure we will be finished in terms of coding and plugging in. that is not taking into account that any wild, freak accidents happen. like... the end of the world or something equivalently catastrophic!

as for launch, i can't speak on it just yet but we'll likely have a defined date sooner than later.

aliaswitch
pronounsShe/Her
49written posts
witching hourearned bits
offlinecurrently
witching hour
witching hour Avatar
porsef Avatar
hellsy Avatar
i'm not!! i swear!!! 🤡

If I dont get a personalized invitation to the site launch i'm going to throw a tantrum at this point in my life. Villain origin story is waiting for the site. Lmfaoooo