Miss Melonade ♥ Avatar
I've Grown Tired of This Body, Cumbersome and Heavy
[nospaces]

[attr="class","lppromised"]
[attr="class","lppromised1"]
[attr="class","lppromised2"]
[attr="class","lppromisedtitle"]THESE COLORS

[attr="class","lppromisedblurb"]

Hello! I'd like to officially make a thread here on Pixel Perfect to announce Commissions for Leap. I'm Melon, I manage and run Leap's commissions because mental health is hard. So anything you'll be doing with her you'll have to come through me. If you message Leap herself about commissions you will be ignored.[break][break]

First I'd like to link to this:[break][break]

pharaoh skins[break][break]

She has skins for sale on this website that she previously made in case you're interested.[break][break]

[attr="class","lppromisedtitle2"]CURRENT COMMISSION SLOTS
[break]

TEMPLATE:closed[break]
CUSTOM PAGES: closed[break]
OTHER: closed[break]
SKIN: closed[break][break]

[attr="class","lppromisedtitle2"]PRICING
[break]
Template commissions are 10 dollars per template, though there are three slots you can get up to 5 templates per commission (possibly more if some are really simple we can chat about it!).[break][break]

Custom Pages, such as guidebooks and things are up in the air depending on complexity but range around 20-30 dollars. We only will take one of these per commission.[break][break]

As for other, it completely depends. This one is just ask![break][break]

Finally, skin commissions are based on Leap's mental health and come with it's own pricing and set of rules, so they will come in their own posts if they're opened up.[break][break]

Payment for anything other than skins will happen upon the completion and approval of your commission though paypal.[break][break]

[attr="class","lppromisedtitle2"]CONTACT
[break]

If you're interested in commissioning Leap, you may DM Melon here OR on Discord: Melonade#7601 if you message me on discord please mention that it's about commissions rather than just a hi, I get a lot of creeps on there.[break][break]

Again, for emphasis, if you message Leap herself about commissions YOU WILL BE IGNORED.

[googlefont=Roboto Condensed:300,400,700][googlefont=Roboto:400,700,800][googlefont=Rajdhani:400,700]
[newclass=.lppromised]padding:9px;border:solid 1px #e5e5e5;background-color:#f9f9f9;width:380px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.lppromised1]padding:20px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cijxkS/dark_spots2.png);[/newclass]
[newclass=.lppromised2]padding:25px;background-color:#f9f9f9;color:#5f5f5f;text-align:justify;font:11px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.lppromisedtitle]padding-right:10px;display:inline-block;font:35px Roboto Condensed;font-weight:700!important;letter-spacing:-.5px;color:#e5e5e5;line-height:30px;padding-bottom:25px;border-bottom:solid 5px #eeeeee;margin-bottom:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.lppromisedblurb]padding-bottom:30px;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.lppromisedblurb b]color:#111111;[/newclass]
[newclass=.lppromisedleft]font:bold 10px Rajdhani;line-height:10px;text-align:left;color:#bbbbbb;padding:0px!important;width:30%;vertical-align:top;[/newclass]
[newclass=.lppromisedleft a]font:bold 10px Rajdhani;color:#111111;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.lppromisedright]padding:0px 0px 10px 15px!important;vertical-align:top;font:bold 10px Rajdhani;line-height:10px;text-align:left;color:#bbbbbb;[/newclass]
[newclass=.lppromisedtitle2]font:bold 20px Roboto Condensed;line-height:15px;display:inline-block;padding-right:10px;color:#e5e5e5;padding-bottom:15px;margin-bottom:20px;border-bottom:solid 5px #eeeeee;[/newclass]
last edit on Jul 17, 2023 15:30:33 GMT by Miss Melonade ♥
pronounsShe/Her
306written posts
offlinecurrently
Miss Melonade ♥
Spring '21 Bingo Completionist
Miss Melonade ♥ Avatar
I've Grown Tired of This Body, Cumbersome and Heavy
[nospaces]

[attr="class","lppromised"]
[attr="class","lppromised1"]
[attr="class","lppromised2"]
[attr="class","lppromisedtitle"]THESE COLORS

[attr="class","lppromisedblurb"]

..that being said.... I'm happy to announce that Leap has decided to take on ONE proboards skin commission! Along with an additional person added to a waitlist. So here's a little bit of information if you're interested:[break][break]

The price for a complete skin will be $200 dollars.[break][break]

[attr="class","lppromisedtitle2"]COMPONENTS
[break]

Header/Sidebar/Banner[break]
Miniprofile[break]
Board List Remodel[break]
Info Center Remodel[break]
User Profile Remodel[break]
Thread List Remodel[break]
Board Remodel
[break][break]

You can also add five custom templates for 25 additional dollars.[break][break]

If you cut out any of the components for a complete skin we can potentially make it cheaper depending on what it is you want cut out.[break][break]

Vice Versa, if your commission is extra complicated we may ask for additional payment[break][break]

[attr="class","lppromisedtitle2"]HOW IT WORKS
[break]

This commission will NOT be a first come first serve basis. We'll be taking submissions for a week or so, then Leap will decide which one she would like to pick.[break][break]

Once picked we will ask for half the payment upfront, then the other half before sending you to code file, after approval from you.[break][break]

[attr="class","lppromisedtitle2"]DISCLOSURES
[break]

Please allow for at least three months of completion, if you need the skin sooner please look into commissioning someone else. Along with this, Leap is working on healing from some intense mental health issues please keep in mind anytime you commission her she could fall into a health rut. Any prior payment will be refunded if the commission takes longer than three months or Leap feels she cannot take the commission anymore.[break][break]

Leap will only work as code support up to one month after final payment. Afterward she is no longer obligated to fix any issues you find. Of course there are plenty of coding resources for you to seek help with, and you're still welcome to ask but she might not be able to set aside the time. [break][break]

[attr="class","lppromisedtitle2"]APPLICATION
[break]
Please fill this out when you message Melon about the commission![break][break]

[b]YOUR NAME:[/b][break]
[b]YOUR PRONOUNS:[/b][break]
[b]SITE THIS IS FOR:[/b][break]
[b]SITE DESCRIPTION:[/b][break]
[b]WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR:[/b] Include if you want the full skin, or to cut some pieces away. Any special sections you're wanting with the skin. If you have a banner image in mind please include it here.[break]
[b]AESTHETICS:[/b] Include aesthetic images, songs, games, ect. Anything to help us get an idea of what style you're wanting.[break]
[b]PIECES YOU LOVE:[/b] Link a couple skins/templates/ect that you really like so we can get an idea of your tastes

[googlefont=Roboto Condensed:300,400,700][googlefont=Roboto:400,700,800][googlefont=Rajdhani:400,700]
[newclass=.lppromised]padding:9px;border:solid 1px #e5e5e5;background-color:#f9f9f9;width:380px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.lppromised1]padding:20px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cijxkS/dark_spots2.png);[/newclass]
[newclass=.lppromised2]padding:25px;background-color:#f9f9f9;color:#5f5f5f;text-align:justify;font:11px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.lppromisedtitle]padding-right:10px;display:inline-block;font:35px Roboto Condensed;font-weight:700!important;letter-spacing:-.5px;color:#e5e5e5;line-height:30px;padding-bottom:25px;border-bottom:solid 5px #eeeeee;margin-bottom:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.lppromisedblurb]padding-bottom:30px;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.lppromisedblurb b]color:#111111;[/newclass]
[newclass=.lppromisedleft]font:bold 10px Rajdhani;line-height:10px;text-align:left;color:#bbbbbb;padding:0px!important;width:30%;vertical-align:top;[/newclass]
[newclass=.lppromisedleft a]font:bold 10px Rajdhani;color:#111111;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.lppromisedright]padding:0px 0px 10px 15px!important;vertical-align:top;font:bold 10px Rajdhani;line-height:10px;text-align:left;color:#bbbbbb;[/newclass]
[newclass=.lppromisedtitle2]font:bold 20px Roboto Condensed;line-height:15px;display:inline-block;padding-right:10px;color:#e5e5e5;padding-bottom:15px;margin-bottom:20px;border-bottom:solid 5px #eeeeee;[/newclass]
last edit on Dec 18, 2022 21:42:37 GMT by pharaoh leap
aliasAsu
pronounsshe/her/hers
377written posts
Asuearned bits
offlinecurrently
Asu
Asu Avatar
With all its sham, drudgery and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world.
10/10 stars on Yelp, thank you Leap and Melon for the beautiful posting template and social media templates! I'm absolutely in love with your work, thank you so much for speaking with me and working with me to figure out how to make what I want into something tangible, and if anyone wants a template, highly, highly recommend!