pronounsshe/her
526written posts
ninelieearned bits
offlinecurrently
ninelie
Part of the Furniture
ninelie Avatar
warming the water for the crown prince's turtle
Updated member group names & colours. Still subject to change, but these should be mostly finalized. 
stultifera navis
aliasnines
pronounsshe/her
526written posts
ninelieearned bits
offlinecurrently
ninelie
Part of the Furniture
ninelie Avatar
warming the water for the crown prince's turtle
No PB coded template for this update because I'm a very tired gremlin :cryhands:

Beta test period has been shifted to end of this month.
I can only dogeza before everyone anticipating a mid-month beta release, but I haven't quite finished certain things and I want it to be absolutely polished before we open the swimming pool for public use. It's also the holiday season so understandably it's quite a busy period in general for everyone, as well as with the weather getting prone to sickness (myself included). Stay safe and healthy folks!

What you can expect during the beta test?
The period will probably last about a month or so to allow everyone acclimatize themselves with the site, lore, and hashing out character concepts/plots before anything major happens. Staff will be using this period to iron out any inconsistencies, implement suggestions we find helpful from members, and fix up anything that's broken! This period can definitely be extended if needed.

Any stat-based systems?
No, for the most part the majority of the RP it'll be be stat-less. Members are free to craft powers (within limits set by the site lore) as they see fit. Only in event threads we will most likely run a very simplified system for the sake of fairness and consistency, but don't worry; site events are optional and the 'light system' is quite literally very light on 'stats'. 

Can I reserve face claims/canon positions before beta?
Staff themselves have not even created characters or claimed face claims yet, and we feel it's only fair that we're only opening reservations once the beta testing period begins. That said, there aren't too much limited "canon" positions as the factions that were teased before are more akin to factions/organizations. 

Some other notable features to tickle your fancy:

• Skin will come with light/dark modes for your precious retinas
  • Profile-apps
  • Only humans as playable race (split into three categories: normal humans, gifted humans that can use magic, and humans affected by the "forbidden sorcery")

And now for some drip marketing: