pronounsShe/Her/Hers
733written posts
rabbitearsearned bits
onlinecurrently
rabbitears
Part of the Furniture
rabbitears Avatar
We're motivated by the stars that we're made of
[nospaces][googlefont=Montserrat+Alternates:600,700|Inconsolata:400,700|Roboto:400,400i,700]

[newclass=.unb-contain] --unb-accent-1:#929d41 ; [/newclass]

[attr="class","unb-contain"]
[attr="class","unb-img"]

[attr="class","unb-body"]

looking for ...

We're looking for a no word count site with a rating of 2-2-2 or below - pretty much maxing out at PG-13. Sites must be beginner-friendly, although only one of us is a beginner. ;) We're looking for something along the lines of shonen, adventure, or action. Specific fandoms we're interested in are Avatar:TLA and DB/Z/Super; however, we're not limiting our search to those fandoms or genres! We don't want anything with stats, novellas as the norm, or short-post shaming.
[break][break]
The biggest thing is this: sites MUST be teen-friendly. We're looking for a 13+ forum.

[attr="class","unb-credit"]SELKIE

[newclass=.unb-contain] width:520px; background-color:#fafafa; overflow:hidden; border:1px solid #d9d9d9; border-radius:5px; display:flex; flex-flow:column nowrap; align-items:center; justify-content:center; position:relative; [/newclass]

[newclass=.unb-img:before] content:''; position:absolute; width:500px; height:250px; background:url(https://image.ibb.co/mMY3io/3_copy.png); filter:invert(1); opacity:.1; left:0px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.unb-img] width:500px; height:250px; margin:10px 0px 11px 0px; position:relative; -webkit-border-top-left-radius: 5px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius: 5px; -moz-border-radius-topleft: 5px; -moz-border-radius-topright: 5px; border-top-left-radius: 5px; border-top-right-radius: 5px; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]
[newclass=.unb-app] width:50px; height:50px; display:flex; align-items:center; justify-content:center; background-color:#fafafa; position:absolute; top:240px; border-radius:100%; border:1px solid #D9D9D9; [/newclass]
[newclass=.unb-app a] font-size: 15px; background: var(--unb-accent-1)!important; text-decoration: none!important; display: flex; width: 30px; height: 30px; align-items: center; justify-content: center; border-radius: 100%; color: #fff; [/newclass]
[newclass=.unb-app a:before] content:'\ecb5'; font-family: "honeybee"!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.unb-body] width:520px; background-color:#f6f6f6; padding:0px 0px 0px 0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.unb-body h1] margin:0px 0px; padding:25px 25px; display:flex; background-color:#eaeaea; flex-flow:column nowrap; outline:1px solid #d9d9d9; border:1px solid #fcfcfc; font:700 36px/36px montserrat alternates; color:#aaa; color:var(--unb-accent-1); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #fcfcfc, 1px -1px 0 #fcfcfc, -1px 1px 0 #fcfcfc, 1px 1px 0 #fcfcfc; [/newclass]
[newclass=.unb-body span] display:block; font:400 12px inconsolata; text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #fcfcfc, 1px -1px 0 #fcfcfc, -1px 1px 0 #fcfcfc, 1px 1px 0 #fcfcfc; text-transform:uppercase; color:#aaa; [/newclass]
[newclass=.unb-body div] padding:50px; text-align:justify; font:400 12px roboto; color:#9a9a9a; [/newclass]
[newclass=.unb-body div h2] margin:0px 10px; display:inline-block; background-color:#aaa; background-color:var(--unb-accent-1); padding:2px 10px; color:#F6F6F6; font:600 10px montserrat alternates; border-radius:2px; text-transform:lowercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.unb-body div b] font:700 12px montserrat alternates; color:var(--unb-accent-1); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #fcfcfc, 1px -1px 0 #fcfcfc, -1px 1px 0 #fcfcfc, 1px 1px 0 #fcfcfc; [/newclass]
[newclass=.unb-body div i] color:#bbb; border-bottom:1px solid var(--unb-accent-1);[/newclass]
[newclass=.unb-credit] font:bold 7px roboto; margin-left:450px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.unb-credit a] font:bold 7px roboto!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=.unb-contain .th]font-family: "honeybee" !important;font-style: normal !important;font-weight: normal !important;font-variant: normal !important;text-transform: none !important;speak: none;line-height: 1;-webkit-font-smoothing: antialiased;-moz-osx-font-smoothing: grayscale; } @font-face { font-family: "honeybee";src:url("//dl.dropbox.com/s/7v31tyaf53kmcv7/honeybee.eot");src:url("//dl.dropbox.com/s/7v31tyaf53kmcv7/honeybee.eot?#iefix") format("embedded-opentype"),url("//dl.dropbox.com/s/awr1gt01c87aaxi/honeybee.woff") format("woff"),url("//dl.dropbox.com/s/hru9ka6dgfcgjg1/honeybee.ttf") format("truetype"),url("//dl.dropbox.com/s/xylorgamsf6fthx/honeybee.svg#honeybee") format("svg");font-weight: normal;font-style: normal;[/newclass]
aliasFrosty
pronouns*shrugs*
156written posts
«Fr¤§t¥»earned bits
offlinecurrently
«Fr¤§t¥»
«Fr¤§t¥» Avatar
On my Devil May Cry shtick again
Hey , so I saw this post here and on another resource site but I mostly frequent here so I'll reply to it. I talked to the admins, they don't seem to mind too much about opening our site up to minors, we even are putting in some guidelines for labeling threads with ratings[Everyone, Teen, Mature], and we also activated [restricted] [/restricted] tags so if someone does post an rp thread that pushes into [Mature] rating territory, it's age gated. 

We're also, in the midst as of me writing this, developing a means for people to auto rate their threads with a drop down menu Like so:

Cuz A.) I think it's cool that you want to potentially get your kid(s?) involved in the hobby
And B.) We as a community definitely need new blood and new ideas. 

So, I'd like to offer up Shadows of our Youth, we're an anime powered high school / city life RP, we have easy to wrap your head around lore; we do not have a full DnD/table top styled stat system. We like all sorts of anime troupes and styles, Shonen and action being some of my personal favorites, we also have adventure, we have light mystery, you can play up anime archetypes and Deres. 

There's lots of stuff on the island outside of the school too and as always open plotting/private plotting is always a welcome plus. 

We plan on having events once we get more active members, we'll have events like;

+Seasonal festivals - Stuff like you'd see in most anime with like food stalls and carnival games and things like that.
+Inter school tournaments - which are going to be styled more like real world martial arts tournaments with like choreography competitions and displays of powers, just stuff that even includes people who aren't entirely strong in or want anything to do with combat based role play.  
+Potentially cross over events with other interested forums  - Gotta figure out how to work this one out and stuff as well as get interested parties of course.

Our community is open and honest, the most judgement you'll get is jokingly dependent on your favorite animes and food, not roleplay ability or post length. Keep in mind though a mostly all of our community is lax with activity and stuff because a lot of them have to do that stupid adulting thing, and we suffer from burnout a lot of the time because of it, so while some of us are capable of rapid fire posts a lot of us are on a bit of the slower end.

Edit because I'm a dip and forgot the most important part. =__=

Links for our site and our discord can be found in my signature, if you'd like to discuss more my PM's are open and I'm more than willing to pass along my personal discord.

last edit on Feb 15, 2023 19:30:10 GMT by «Fr¤§t¥»
pronounsshe/her
156written posts
Macchiatoearned bits
offlinecurrently
Macchiato
Macchiato Avatar
I always recommend this site: HOENN

Shounen type site, 13+, can be anything from slice of life to something more serious. The community is more on the mature side, but like, that doesn't stop anyone younger from joining.

Monthly cycle of events, TONS of member events, crazy good world building, a plot that consistently progresses, a great community, long-standing within the community, amazing admin team, etc etc etc 

worth checking out imo

oh, and it's pokemon.
internally screaming
pronounsshe/her
1,764written posts
Nekoearned bits
offlinecurrently
Neko
Administrator
Neko Avatar
stressed, depressed, and probably not well-dressed
[nospaces]

[attr="class","infoBG"]
[attr="class","infoBG2"]
[attr="class","infoBack"]
[attr="class","infoTitle"][attr="class","fa fa-star-o"] threadarchived
[attr="class","infoDiv"]

[attr="class","infoBody"]

This thread hasn't had any replies since a month ago - feel free to repost if you wish!