aliaskappaccino
pronounsthey
283written posts
kappaccinoearned bits
offlinecurrently
kappaccino
kappaccino Avatar
welcome and well met, my brave little spark
Do you have an estimate for when the beta will be open? Or is it still undetermined? 
Just going to make a mental note to check back if there is a time you have planned. If not, I'll just have to try to remember to keep checking in every now and then.
the narrative
aliasCel, Nightlock
pronounsShe/They
703written posts
CELearned bits
offlinecurrently
CEL
Part of the Furniture
CEL Avatar
mankind, be vigilant; we loved you.
kappaccino Avatar
Do you have an estimate for when the beta will be open? Or is it still undetermined? 
Just going to make a mental note to check back if there is a time you have planned. If not, I'll just have to try to remember to keep checking in every now and then.
we're eyeing opening up the discord sometime this coming week or the next, along with a few more teasers! once the discord opens, we're looking at a proper beta launch sometime between late may and early june to accommodate some of our current team's schedules.

coming soon.
the narrative
aliasCel, Nightlock
pronounsShe/They
703written posts
CELearned bits
offlinecurrently
CEL
Part of the Furniture
CEL Avatar
brynhildr Avatar
oh, oh, i actually did have a question!!

will honkai star rail fcs be allowed to be used on your site or nah?? both's fine, i just figured i could ask!
more than welcome! the site isn't an hsr au site, explicitly, but the game had inspired some of our aesthetics! you're more than cool with using star rail fcs :fingerguns:

coming soon.
the narrative
aliasCel, Nightlock
pronounsShe/They
703written posts
CELearned bits
offlinecurrently
CEL
Part of the Furniture
CEL Avatar

our next teaser will include a link to our discord server, but for now, here is a brief intro to the factions of SPINDRIFT!
last edit on May 10, 2023 14:33:48 GMT by CEL

coming soon.
the narrative
aliasCel, Nightlock
pronounsShe/They
703written posts
CELearned bits
offlinecurrently
CEL
Part of the Furniture
CEL Avatar
Jenesis Avatar
Hype train train hype

editing because I don't want to double post: Traditional, profile, or shipper app?
profile application that's mostly freeform with optional sections; there will be a provided template for shippers — as well as a board for them on site — but it's entirely optional.

coming soon.
the narrative
aliasCel, Nightlock
pronounsShe/They
703written posts
CELearned bits
offlinecurrently
CEL
Part of the Furniture
CEL Avatar
honey and the forgor land Avatar
sneak peak of SKIN WHEN!!!

also question: will honkai star rail fcs be allowed? i wanna assume no but idk really
;D just you wait, it's in our roadmap

and star rail fcs are allowed! we're not an hsr au site nor do we use its canon, a fair amount of aesthetics just take from it, so fcs are more than free game.

coming soon.