Muscular lady 30+

Muscular lady 30+ written Sept 22, 2023 5:44:28 GMT via mobile
kmsdvlajvkefk
aliastanzaku, tanz, tan-tan, egao, protag, chapel, tbotc
pronounsshe/her
1,333written posts
offlinecurrently
emotional over wallace event/alt
The fc for me atm is Kisara from Tales of Arise. I know sheโ€™s not the beefiest but i am digging the armor vibes. My only small problem is sheโ€™s blond. I try to avoid blonde hairโ€ฆ

I am familiar with muscular lady fcโ€™s so i wanna check if i missed something else. Korra, Kale, and Mirko are out. Donna Troy, I really love, but not fitting my current vibe. Saw 2B art where sheโ€™s muscular but alas, not consistent enough. Mikasa is also out, not realy feeling it. And Maki from FF.

The Maki frlm JJK is a kinda. So itโ€™s just her who I have as an alt rn

Edit: korra is out of the pic bc shes taken haha
last edit on Sept 22, 2023 5:52:04 GMT by ๐Ÿ’– โ‡๏ธ baa ~ dumm! โ‡๏ธ ๐Ÿ’–
pronounshe/him
732written posts
illidan mainearned bits
offlinecurrently
illidan main
Part of the Furniture
illidan main Avatar
Illaoi from League of Legends.

You could also possibly use some characters from Steven Universe. Garnet, Jasper, and Bismuth come to mind. Jasper might need humanized art, and Bismuth might need photoshop to give her a more human skintone depending on the setting, but they're Options.

Ambessa Medarda from Arcane also works if you wanna really lean into Shredded Milf. Same with Renata Glasc from League of Legends.

Striga from Castlevania.

If you're in a fantasy RP, you can use Karlach from Baldur's Gate 3.

Depending on art, Riven, Sejuani, and Vi from League of Legends all work as well.

Jolyne Kujo isn't 30+ but you've listed Korra so might as well get Jolyne out of the way, too.

And of course, Zarya from Overwatch if you want a muscle option with a billion pieces of art.
last edit on Sept 23, 2023 17:15:51 GMT by illidan main

avatar and hover by phobic art, commissioned for me
pronounsShe/Her
2written posts
Lola Luftnagleearned bits
offlinecurrently
Lola Luftnagle
Lola Luftnagle Avatar
I usually play characters like this and I tend to alternate between Nikaido (though she's blonde, so that's probably a 'no') or Noi from Dorohedoro. Noi especially looks like she could pass for someone in their 30's.