pronounsshe/her
1,793written posts
Nekoearned bits
offlinecurrently
Neko
Administrator
Neko Avatar
stressed, depressed, and probably not well-dressed
In the city of fools, I was careful and cool but they tore me apart like a hurricane.
TAG - @

NOTES - Notes can go here, this box expands.
Since we're seeing some activity pick up, I might as well see if I can drum up some more. We're looking for all kinds of resources this time - to make sure it's even. The only rule is it all has to be autumn/halloween themed. We're looking for graphics, codes of any kind, and even a new site ad! You can choose brown, orange, and yellow colors - you can choose obvious halloween tie in. [break] [break]

Icons: 50 (for 25 icons) and 100 (for 50 icons). [break]

Ad: 50 for every ad submitted, 500 on the winning ad. Note, the ads have to have "Pixel Perfect, an animanga resource site" and it has to be G or PG rated. 500x400 are the dimensions. [break]

Templates: 75 bits for all completed and submitted ads. [break]

Board/Template mods for PB or Jcink are 200 each. [break]
If all goes well, I'll make sure to get you all a November and Christmas themed ones with even more prize money involved! Thank you Mizo for such a beautiful template and let's see some entries! Feel free to reply with what you've done in this thread. All icons can be posted to our sister site, Iconic.

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Karla]

last edit on Sept 30, 2023 0:45:35 GMT by Neko
kmsdvlajvkefk
aliastanzaku, tanz, tan-tan, egao, protag, chapel, tbotc
pronounsshe/her
1,333written posts
offlinecurrently
💖 ❇️ baa ~ dumm! ❇️ 💖 Avatar
emotional over wallace event/alt
it's your move kaiba

internally screaming
pronounsshe/her
1,793written posts
Nekoearned bits
offlinecurrently
Neko
Administrator
Neko Avatar
stressed, depressed, and probably not well-dressed
votes are in and Nightbloom has won! However to our runner ups, we got those totals added to your bank balances as well. You might see these advertised on different sites - especially over the next month. We didn't get a lot of entries, but I think I'll make that new event on December (2nd, you're not catching me on the first with a doctor's appointment, I'm going to be drained.) and we'll see if we can't get more entries!