pronounsShe/Her
6written posts
Highlandearned bits
offlinecurrently
Highland
Highland Avatar
working on it~
Hello!

I've been lurking for a while and posted like once, but I want to try to actually do things and step out of my shell. I have many words and not enough courage to say them. So this turn, I cast courage แ•ฆ(รฒ_รณ)แ•ค

Intros are hard. I never know what to put in one.

Umm, so. I'm big on anime and manga. From big to niche, I'll watch/read anything I find interesting

Splatoon is my gaming obsession. Hit me up if you want to play! ใใ‚ณ:ๅฝก

Books were my first love. As I get more books, my unread stack stares at me in judgement

IDK what else to talk about so. Hope to see you around! ใƒพ(๏ผพโˆ‡๏ผพ)
aliasCheshire
pronounsShe/Her
6written posts
Highlandearned bits
offlinecurrently
Highland
Highland Avatar
working on it~
Everything! lol but that's not very useful. I tend to lean towards mysteries and fantasies. Horror is my least-watched genre. In terms of niche, more like less well-known I guess. My favorite series are Pandora Hearts (manga version), Orange, and Sonny Boy
kmsdvlajvkefk
aliastanzaku, tanz, tan-tan, egao, protag, chapel, tbotc
pronounsshe/her
1,336written posts
offlinecurrently
sss-ranked northern duke regre
Part of the Furniture
sss-ranked northern duke regre Avatar
emotional over wallace event/alt
I love pandora hearts esp the ost but my fondest memory of it is rping with a jack 12+ years ago

aliasCheshire
pronounsShe/Her
6written posts
Highlandearned bits
offlinecurrently
Highland
Highland Avatar
working on it~
Beetle Avatar
Ohh!! I recently got into Pandora Hearts. I've never seen the anime, but the manga made me full on sob for a day after I finished it. Trying to work up the resolve to start Vanitas one of these days.

Ooo fellow Pandora Hearts fan! The anime isn't that great. It follows an anime original ending that just doesn't match the quality of the manga. It's not a terrible watch, but the manga is better. I too full-on cried after finishing it. The ending is so bittersweet ;;

Vanitas, so far, isn't as much of a tearjerker, but I fully expect it to be. It's just as good as Pandora Hearts. I can't wait to see what MochiJun has in store!

I love pandora hearts esp the ost but my fondest memory of it is rping with a jack 12+ years ago

Another Pandora Hearts fan!! Pleasant surprise. The ost is great! It really captures the mystery vibe of the show
kmsdvlajvkefk
aliastanzaku, tanz, tan-tan, egao, protag, chapel, tbotc
pronounsshe/her
1,336written posts
offlinecurrently
sss-ranked northern duke regre
Part of the Furniture
emotional over wallace event/alt
Almost forgot i had this. I was definitely a stronger fan when it first came out