aliasAkira, Tsunami, Tsu, Aki
pronounsAny
4,159written posts
AkiraTsunamiearned bits
offlinecurrently
AkiraTsunami
Part of the Furniture
AkiraTsunami Avatar
I've got a hurricane in my head, I can't feel a thing, but it's better than dead
between the migraines and the chronic pain made worse by the weather systems I have not had the spoons to write T.T please weather I just wanna do my posts. I feel like I'm slacking off, even if it's only been like 4 days x.x

Tidal Wave
aliasAkira, Tsunami, Tsu, Aki
pronounsAny
4,159written posts
AkiraTsunamiearned bits
offlinecurrently
AkiraTsunami
Part of the Furniture
AkiraTsunami Avatar
I've got a hurricane in my head, I can't feel a thing, but it's better than dead
i wish that real life would stop interfering with my ability to write lol. but sitting up to type just isn't in the cards. please invent software that puts words from brain onto paper in some cohesive string of letters. thanks

4written posts
moonlitearned bits
offlinecurrently
moonlit
moonlit Avatar
getting pickier about settings in an rp forum ;u; especially when i have specific face claims with concrete concepts that wouldn't fit in just any site thematics. maybe i'm just not creative enough to adjust my ideas anymore (or maybeeee i'm just stubborn).
pronounsshe, her
201written posts
clefairy 🌙earned bits
offlinecurrently
clefairy 🌙
clefairy 🌙 Avatar
A home site of mine is closing soon, and I was honestly thinking it was the best due to inactivity.

But as I plot finales out and the like, regret and wishing things could go on are really hitting me. I know it's not healthy for a site to be held up by a select few, but gdi I really wish people could have stepped up more to keep it going.

or is the fact my otp is be archived alongside it also talking? Yes. V much.
phantom of the black parade
pronounsshe / her pronouns
4,245written posts
Kuroyaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kuroya
Part of the Furniture
Kuroya Avatar
at this, the world's end, do we cast off tomorrow~!
i really miss having someone else get excited about writing with me for a plot they have been screaming in my dms about

just. really hammers home how much i've felt strung along just because i'm there rather than because i'm wanted, i guess.
aliasAsu
pronounsshe/her/hers
398written posts
Asuearned bits
onlinecurrently
Asu
Asu Avatar
With all its sham, drudgery and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world.
People who are able to slap back immediately and maintain larger casts of characters are built different

I look at my queue and I hear the jurassic park theme on the melodica