Dragon Ball Rebellion

aliasdee
pronounsShe/Her
24written posts
deenaearned bits
offlinecurrently
deena
deena Avatar
(art credit: @fantasticyouth7 on twitter)

The Saiyan Army freed themselves from their colonizers, the Planet Trade Organization, who have enslaved and abused the race for their selfish and wicked causes. In retaliation, the Saiyan Army were resolute to seek revenge and invade Acrose, the home planet of where the Planet Trade Organization reside and rule.

Caught off guard from how strategic and redoubtable the Saiyan Army became since their liberation, the Planet Trade Organization sought out other planets to force their allegiance to the organization and fight for their planet. One of those planets was Namek, a former ally to both Acrose and the Planet Trade Organization after the aforementioned ceased the Saiyan Armyโ€™s attempt to conquer the planet prior to their enslavement from the organization out of desperation.

Earth, who remained peaceful from galactic harm, have been eyed on by the Saiyan Army to coerce the planet into helping them defeat the Planet Trade Organization and serve under the army as a โ€œtoken of honorโ€. On edge, the planet becomes skeptical towards aliens and even wants to

In this universe, there is no such thing as being right or wrong. Not anymore. There are only those that are left.

---

Dragon Ball Rebellion is an upcoming Dragon Ball Z roleplay set in an alternative universe reinterpreted to dive into the more galactic diplomatic aspects of the universe, becoming more story-driven while still maintaining its core identity of combat and being able to grow your characterโ€™s strength. Players have the ability to control the siteโ€™s direction whether itโ€™s through good or evil, faction or factionless!

• Stats are light; there will be a total of 3 stats that'll be easy to track: Powerlevel, Health, and Dexterity, the last two derived based on powerlevel.
  • This will be on Jcink, though I'll throw up a vote on whether or not this site will be +18, allow mature content but also allow in those that are under 18, or just stay PG-13.
  • Factions will have more emphasis in not just the story of the site, but also on the site as a whole!
  • Players have the ability to create their own factions to have an impact on the site!
  • Politics will be more apparent; policies, laws, etc, will be set to add more to DBR as well as those that have the power to control these policies to change, add, remove, etc.
  • Obviously, animanga BUT western style cartoons are also allowed!
  • No canons, only OCs.
  • Quests will be added for each planet to gain power!
  • Available races to start with: Androids, Saiyans, Humans, Namekians, Changelings, Demons, and Hybrids. (This can change as some races will be unlocked through events)
  • Everything listed is subjected to change, including the general storyline listed above.

If you have any questions, feedback, or comments, feel free to drop them! If you'd like, feel free to PM or reply to get an invite into the server when it goes up so you can have a sneak preview of the site and even get a head start on making your character(s)!
last edit on Feb 14, 2024 4:03:29 GMT by deena
kmsdvlajvkefk
aliastanzaku, tanz, tan-tan, egao, protag, chapel, tbotc
pronounsshe/her
1,326written posts
offlinecurrently
BIG SHOUTOUT BOOBS
Part of the Furniture
BIG SHOUTOUT BOOBS Avatar
emotional over wallace event/alt
Im gonna be a chef making me the strongest warrior
aliasThe Man Formerly Known as Fragarach
pronounsHe/Him/His
71written posts
Fragarachearned bits
offlinecurrently
Fragarach
Fragarach Avatar
Ahhhhhhhh!
You had me at dragon ball. Let me know when the site opens. I'd be glad to join. Also what will the preexisting factions be? If you're comfortable with sharing that is.
last edit on Feb 16, 2024 19:36:24 GMT by Fragarach
aliasdee
pronounsShe/Her
24written posts
deenaearned bits
offlinecurrently
deena
deena Avatar
Fragarach Avatar
You had me at dragon ball. Let me know when the site opens. I'd be glad to join. Also what will the preexisting factions be? If you're comfortable with sharing that is.
so far, there will be five "main" factions; the red ribbon, the pto, a ruling namekian clan, the saiyan army, and a police force on earth! there's a slight consideration to adding more "main" factions for each planet, but custom factions will have just as much power and influence on the site