698written posts
peachearned bits
offlinecurrently
peach
Part of the Furniture
peach Avatar
so it goes.
citrinitas Avatar
still desperate to see a panfan that takes an approach on the whole, like, congrats! you died and got reincarnated into a new and modern world. congrats! all your friends and enemies died and were also reincarnated into that same new and modern world. you have no memories of your past life, but can uncover them (and your former abilities) by progression in the story. perhaps points to purchase memory slots?
i posted this in sites you want to see, but im genuinely curious to see how many people are interested in the idea? if you have any ideas/would like to see this happen/support it in general, feel free to like this post. if it gets enough traction, i'll write up some more lore and search for people to help! if it happens it will be extremely lowkey, low stress, and over all a thing everyone can come to when the going gets tough. 

I was thinking of something like this the other day but instead of panfan with canons, I was thinking it was all OCs. Those OCs of sites that died too quickly, ones we want to write again but just don't fit anywhere exactly.
aliasantiviral
pronounsHe/Him
243written posts
Beetleearned bits
offlinecurrently
Beetle
Beetle Avatar
slice-of-life/sandbox illustrated panfandom set in nyc. no fancy plot, just a good old fashioned your character wakes up in manhattan and can't leave the island. maybe some seasonal events, but overall just a member driven place to play various canons in a setting with a low barrier of entry/not a lot of lore to read up.

probably some sort of power-scaling system where characters need to earn their powers just to allow room for more op characters.
last edit on Feb 17, 2023 0:26:27 GMT by Beetle

Solar Waltz, an 18+ panfandom set in NYC
pronounsThey/Them
547written posts
Ludoearned bits
offlinecurrently
Ludo
Part of the Furniture
Ludo Avatar
Beetle Avatar
slice-of-life/sandbox illustrated panfandom set in nyc. no fancy plot, just a good old fashioned your character wakes up in manhattan and can't leave the island. maybe some seasonal events, but overall just a member driven place to play various canons in a setting with a low barrier of entry/not a lot of lore to read up.

probably some sort of power-scaling system where characters need to earn their powers just to allow room for more op characters.
Please because I want to write a few canons but I just don't have the spoons for the amount of lore most of the current ones have @@
aliasNoodle, Longboi
pronounsHe/they
118written posts
Danger Noodleearned bits
offlinecurrently
Danger Noodle
Danger Noodle Avatar
Beetle Avatar

Going off this, I just want a panfandom rp where I can indulge in Lloyd from Ninjago plots. So please please do this!
I can't make one myself, I'd set back my current project by waytoolong and uh, y'know... Worldbuilding, plotting, events are a surprisingly difficult process when you don't know what you're doing.

That being said: Any interest in... Digimon?
Ye that's right, digimon.

One that, hopefully, can feel like a cohesive addon to the series. Like the games.
One that's not based on leveling, or trying to cram so many digivices without reason your brain explodes.
One with a bunch of lore. This is a big project, and I'll post something up when I have enough coherent things to present.
last edit on Feb 23, 2023 17:49:51 GMT by Danger Noodle
the waking storm
aliasLuxu, Galeforce, TenebraeQueene
pronounsShe/They
345written posts
tenebraeearned bits
offlinecurrently
tenebrae
tenebrae Avatar
i bit the tongue behind my teeth (it was never good enough for me)
Beetle Avatar

That being said: Any interest in... Digimon?
Ye that's right, digimon.

One that, hopefully, can feel like a cohesive addon to the series. Like the games.
One that's not based on leveling, or trying to cram so many digivices without reason your brain explodes.
One with a bunch of lore. This is a big project, and I'll post something up when I have enough coherent things to present.

yes god! PLEASE! gimmie digimon! a well-thought-out digimon site would be a godsend! inject it into my veins!
last edit on Feb 25, 2023 18:30:33 GMT by tenebrae
aliasInez
pronounsShe/Her
100written posts
Inezearned bits
offlinecurrently
Inez
Inez Avatar
Add me on Discord: Ikutama
Already have a skin in the works, have the bare bones but: A Sandbox Doctor Who Forum

[-] Open world and open timed.

[-] Very minimal application with a focus on just crafting stories

[-] Stories for all types. The Doctor, Companions, Humanity and other races, Time Lords, Daleks, etc.

[-] Niche, small community which again focuses on the stories rather than being popular, big or better than anything else.

[-] No real plot but with members can run big events and shennanigans.

If it sounds interesting, I wouldn't mind talking more about it. All my info is shown on my profile!
    last edit on Mar 11, 2023 2:47:54 GMT by Inez
    ɪ ᴀᴍ ᴀɴ ᴀᴅᴍɪɴ ᴏɴ

ᴀ ʜᴀᴅᴇꜱ-ɪɴꜱᴘɪʀᴇᴅ ɢʀᴇᴇᴋ ᴍʏᴛʜᴏʟᴏɢʏ ʀᴘ ꜰᴏʀᴜᴍ
    ʟꜰ ꜱᴛᴀꜰꜰ ᴛᴇᴀᴍ, ᴀᴅᴅ ᴍᴇ ᴏɴ ᴅɪꜱᴄᴏʀᴅ
    aliasrico, holly
    pronounsshe/her, they/them
    87written posts
    ricochetearned bits
    offlinecurrently
    ricochet
    ricochet Avatar
    you say, "how can you love me this way?" i say, "it's easy but i can't explain"
    posting it here instead. would anyone want a panfandom that allows all types of media, shunted into the middle of a war between faerie courts? or faerie courts on the very verge of war so there could be political intrigue? my brain wants it
    aliasflem
    pronounshe/him
    12written posts
    flemearned bits
    offlinecurrently
    flem
    flem Avatar
    either a persona or shin megami tensei rp heavily inspired by digital devil saga's concept of survival of the fittest with characters having to stave off the uncontrollable urge to consume as a result of the power they've inherited. the site would initially start before the apocalypse and progress towards a more nitty-gritty post-apocalyptic setting over the course of events. i'm more partial to it being smt over persona but i feel like that would make the execution much more of an undertaking when factoring in systems such as demon encounters, negotiation, and fusion. though it could be fun to have it function similar to a pokemon site.
    61written posts
    erbalearned bits
    offlinecurrently
    erbal
    erbal Avatar
    am I the only person out there who thinks a Warhammer 40k RP could be cool, I've never seen one anywhere, it doesn't have to be in the canon setting and could be in one of the alternate universes, I just think it could be a great setting for a large variety of characters, have multiple ideas for what the site story about or the setting but looking to see if anyone might be interested
    aliasJinny
    26written posts
    jinsyteaearned bits
    offlinecurrently
    jinsytea
    jinsytea Avatar
    There is no genie in a lamp here.
    flem Avatar
    either a persona or shin megami tensei rp heavily inspired by digital devil saga's concept of survival of the fittest with characters having to stave off the uncontrollable urge to consume as a result of the power they've inherited. the site would initially start before the apocalypse and progress towards a more nitty-gritty post-apocalyptic setting over the course of events. i'm more partial to it being smt over persona but i feel like that would make the execution much more of an undertaking when factoring in systems such as demon encounters, negotiation, and fusion. though it could be fun to have it function similar to a pokemon site.

I actually worked on a site similar to this but then it started to feel a lot more like Black Mirror The Videogame and less like the horror/digital apocalypse that I meant it to be.
    25written posts
    letterearned bits
    offlinecurrently
    letter
    letter Avatar
    I have a site idea and enough cash for a few months, maybe a year, of Jcink Premium, but I lack experience in HTML and the nitty-gritty of running a site. Here's the premise; is it at least interesting?

There are two types of Mage who have been at war with each other for centuries:

- Traditionalists/Ceremonials, who use Magic 'the old way', with rituals, words, and gestures, and can cast spells with their bodies alone, but cannot easily replicate their Magic. Some of them can also sacrifice some of their humanity to turn themselves into Vampires, Werecreatures, and other forms of 'magical creatures', but this is frowned upon due to 'Transformed Magi' gaining supernatural flaws such as a weakness to sunlight, a thirst for blood, and being poisoned by silver plus strong animal instincts.

- Enlightened Inventors, who believed that their Magic was actually hyper-advanced technology, even though it still uses Mana/Magical Energy, and who can mass-produce 'wonders' (super-guns, super-tools, primitive tanks) that *anyone* can use, but in exchange are useless without tools and gadgets or any way to craft items.

These two types were at war until it was discovered that Magi trained as children in one type of Magic, then another, before becoming too old, can use *both* styles, and these 'Peace Children' combined both Ceremonial and Enlightened Magic to force the two sides to make peace.

Magic isn't public yet or is in the early stages of being revealed. Also, the setting is 2023 Earth (probably with a little alternate history with a point of divergence from the 90s).
    last edit on Mar 27, 2023 22:26:20 GMT by letter
    Avatar is David from Lalin's Curse by IsakyTM; all credit given to her.