pronounsshe/her, they/them
87written posts
ricochetearned bits
offlinecurrently
ricochet
ricochet Avatar
you say, "how can you love me this way?" i say, "it's easy but i can't explain"
yumyums Avatar
Aw, screw it. I want to make a fantasy city RP where members can play all sorts of fantasy-themed creatures. No big conflict, just slice-of-life shenanigans with a magical twist.
i'd be down for this!
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
ricochet Avatar
yumyums Avatar
Aw, screw it. I want to make a fantasy city RP where members can play all sorts of fantasy-themed creatures. No big conflict, just slice-of-life shenanigans with a magical twist.
i'd be down for this!

Neeto. Do you mind if I PM you if/when I have the concept fleshed out?
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar

about that feudal era site I mentioned...

I'm wondering if I shouldn't put a Fruits Basket spin on it, just to make things even more dramatic lol. I've always wanted to see the world of Furuba play out in a traditional Japanese setting...

But, I also am wanting to coincide that with youkai, hanyou, miko, samurai, etc.

Is it possible to have both?
aliasChandy
16written posts
chandrewearned bits
offlinecurrently
chandrew
chandrew Avatar
hullo
I've been rewatching Bleach in anticipation of its return in October and I'm feeling super inspired to RP in its setting and world again. I'll be posting a dedicated thread to discuss and brainstorm at some point but here are a few of my ideas so far:
- entirely AU 
- faction-based
- lore-appropriate progression system
- light on mechanics
- site plots and events
last edit on Apr 17, 2022 20:51:16 GMT by chandrew
aliasrico, holly
pronounsshe/her, they/them
87written posts
ricochetearned bits
offlinecurrently
ricochet
ricochet Avatar
you say, "how can you love me this way?" i say, "it's easy but i can't explain"
would anyone be interested in a pokemon game canon rp? the option for ocs would be there, of course, but i'm torn between making it slice of life a la detective pikachu or if i want an overarching site plot. i know there's a lot of people wanting that slice of life, though.
pronounsshe/they
40written posts
elizaearned bits
offlinecurrently
eliza
eliza Avatar
they came to bury us
sci fi rp, set in a prison spaceship that has been stranded; most systems are down so security is sparse and prisoners have broken free, anarchy reigns; communication systems are offline, salvation is unlikely.

freeform apps. user-created species. fleshed-out backdrop world for immersions' sake. 18+; alien seggs. possible narrative events, if things go well.

yes?
last edit on Apr 21, 2022 10:21:33 GMT by eliza
pronounsThey/Them
547written posts
Ludoearned bits
onlinecurrently
Ludo
Part of the Furniture
Ludo Avatar
lancelot Avatar
i want need an owl house-based rp hngh !!!

Seconding this the setting is such a good alternative for people who don't wanna dabble in the HP franchise(but I like owl house's school set up a bit more the covens are such a fun concept) I haven't finished the series but I've been so tempted to put together one when I do...
pronounsThey/Them
547written posts
Ludoearned bits
onlinecurrently
Ludo
Part of the Furniture
Ludo Avatar
Fuck it. I'm making that dumb lighthearted non/Disney university panfandom I've wanted to make for 500 years and no one will stop me or deter me (but people are welcome to come along for the ride if they want!) this is the energy I'm going to carry into the rest of 2022 I will do this FOR ME GDI.
the waking storm
aliasLuxu, Galeforce, TenebraeQueene
pronounsShe/They
345written posts
tenebraeearned bits
offlinecurrently
tenebrae
tenebrae Avatar
i bit the tongue behind my teeth (it was never good enough for me)
Ludo Avatar
Fuck it. I'm making that dumb lighthearted non/Disney university panfandom I've wanted to make for 500 years and no one will stop me or deter me (but people are welcome to come along for the ride if they want!) this is the energy I'm going to carry into the rest of 2022 I will do this FOR ME GDI.

animanga fcs as an option? 👀 SIGN ME UP!
last edit on May 10, 2022 12:46:03 GMT by tenebrae
the chalk prince
aliaslua
pronounsthey / them
974written posts
citrinitasearned bits
onlinecurrently
citrinitas
Part of the Furniture
citrinitas Avatar
existential execution is just a fluke in evolution.
cyberpunk (mayhap dystopian?) where magic and technology coexist? i can make a better post later if people express interest
last edit on May 15, 2022 9:39:15 GMT by citrinitas