tell me about your FFXIV pc/wol!

aliasSel, sella!
pronounsAny!
33written posts
capsellaearned bits
offlinecurrently
capsella
capsella Avatar
48hr maintenance is killing me… but since there’s plenty of people here who also play XIV, I did want to ask if you all had lore/information about the main character (or alts!) you play ingame… I have a separate alt for RP, but I never really came up with a WoL, so I’m curious!!

(My PC’s name is Cheese… blonde with big ol yellow eyes… and yellow freckles… because cheese… & I main DRK and black mage, but more importantly, CUL, for the Cheese Lore… I like making XIV OCs, but somehow I can never focus on an actual WOL)
I'm @capsellas on discord! Feel free to reach out if you need anything.
aliaspor, sef, jdawg
pronounsshe | her
544written posts
porsefearned bits
offlinecurrently
porsef
Part of the Furniture
porsef Avatar
chichi wo moge
i don't roleplay in-game. but i do see my wol as an actual character in the world and try to build my own headcanon around that. obviously, we aren't in complete control where the story goes or what our characters decide to do. but it's fun to think about alternative scenarios.

overall, i think of my character (mostly) as the story built them up to be. slowly struggling to remember their origins until those memories / experiences were unveiled during shadowbringers & endwalker. without spoiling, i think she felt very betrayed by certain events. felt conflicted to commit others and struggling with what she did under hydaelyn's influence in the past.

i keep it as canon as possible and roleplay (in my head) as the main story progresses. she started as a warrior, transitioned into a dragoon at the start of stormblood, and then stuck to white mage for the remainder. dabbles in dancer every now and then when the situation calls for it.

other than that, i have another oc named valerion grise. a wildwood elezen who grew up in ishgard. he is a dragoon who utilizes a great bow instead of a spear. arguably, then shoots gigantic arrows of aether (practically spears) out of his bow. i made him for another server to try to roleplay in game but never did much of it.