write a reply

skin collab

pronounsidc
65written posts
newyorkearned bits
offlinecurrently
newyork
newyork Avatar
I've been working on a project off and on for the past couple years. It's a special project that is close to my heart and one that I've been wanting to get done for a while, the problem is that I've felt stagnent in creative skinning ideas for the last year or so. Most of everything on the site is just about finished. Written, reviewed, prolly will review it again, but the last thing we're needing is a skin which I've been happy to do. I've skinned it once, it came out....ok, not as good as I'd want it but not bad. Then we decided to ditch proboards and go with jcink. This requires a whole new skin which I think is more than perfect. I want to expand my skills as a coder but I've been struggling with depression and psychosis for a while and I haven't been able to get any good ideas of how I want the skin to be made.

What is my point? I would like help in creating a skin for this site. I wanna disect someone's brain about skin ideas and slurp up some creative juices. I can code the code, but I'm struggling with the design ideas. We want to be hush about the project but I can reveal one thing now that will set the mood for the project. The name is called Knight School. I'm sure some of  you have seen the advertisement already made some time ago, but I'll post it up again for those who haven't.

If anyone is willing to help, please reach out to yoms. with the period on discord. We can talk in more detail privately and I'm more than willing to divulge information on the site to someone who is willing to help me out. Thank you so much.
skin collab written Jul 17, 2024 8:41:21 GMT via mobile
pronounsshe/her
346written posts
Mizoearned bits
offlinecurrently
Mizo
Mizo Avatar
If you are reading this, I am beautiful.
Hey yoms, honored to have made the advertisement graphics for your site 🫶 Being in a rut sucks! I hope that life gets brighter everyday for you from here onwards. I'm excited to see the site when it's live, and I'm sure the skin will be beautiful.

skin collab written Jul 18, 2024 0:49:25 GMT via mobile
aliasnightbloom, bloom
pronounsShe/Her
698written posts
peachearned bits
offlinecurrently
peach
Part of the Furniture
peach Avatar
so it goes.
Hey there! I have sort of the opposite problem; I have so many ideas for skins but lack the skills to have them come to fruition! Haha...

So if you'd still like some help, I can offer some mock ups and the like? That ad Mizo made is gorgeous, it gives me some ideas already. ❤️
last edit on Jul 18, 2024 7:17:35 GMT by peach
pronounsidc
65written posts
newyorkearned bits
offlinecurrently
newyork
newyork Avatar
peach Avatar
Hey there! I have sort of the opposite problem; I have so many ideas for skins but lack the skills to have them come to fruition! Haha...

So if you'd still like some help, I can offer some mock ups and the like? That age Mizo made is gorgeous, it gives me some ideas already. ❤️
I would love the help! Feel free to contact me on discord. yoms. with the period.
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW