aliashannyfish
pronounsshe/they
227written posts
hannyearned bits
offlinecurrently
hanny
hanny Avatar
「我等の天下だ 神など要らない。」

seventy years ago, henceforth comes a prophecy: the gods izanagi and izanami shall be born unto human vessels, lest we see our world destroyed.

fifty years ago, the emperor announces that the prophecy has been fulfilled.

fifty years ago, the great calamity rages throughout the land. the capital and all within it are destroyed, with few survivors. the rift between the mortal plane and the yokai world is torn, bringing them forth. the world is fundamentally changed.

with the truth buried in shadow, with groups coming to blows and the uneasy co-existence coming under threat, you are left to wonder:

is this what the gods wanted for us all along?

ZETTAI ZETSUMEI (絶体絶命) is a feudal japan-inspired fantasy roleplay, set in the fictional land of shinjima. more details to follow.

last edit on Aug 20, 2024 7:56:20 GMT by hanny

ashes to ashes, dust to dust

ZETTAI ZETSUMEI [IC] - OPENING SEPT. 18TH
aliashannyfish
pronounsshe/they
227written posts
hannyearned bits
offlinecurrently
hanny
hanny Avatar
「我等の天下だ 神など要らない。」
hello! i'm back. i'm deskwarming this week so unfortunately i am not very good at exerting patience with updates & i have ample time to attempt to make graphics. to be honest, most of the site info is complete bar a couple of lists, so i'll introduce what races are playable today! i hope to also give some examples of what the skin looks like once i figure out a nice way to crop it. thank you for the likes, please feel free to ask questions if you have any!

aliashannyfish
pronounsshe/they
227written posts
hannyearned bits
offlinecurrently
hanny
hanny Avatar
「我等の天下だ 神など要らない。」
deskwarming again today. i was going to not drop all of my teasers all at once but javascript has been driving me mad for the last hour and a half and i'm at my wit's end and this gives me joy. so here's two of the seven factions you'll be able to join on the site!

that being said, i'm in the process of setting up the discord, so i hope to open that up for people to come hang out in soon! and to give a little info about the skin, it will have a light and a dark mode, and there are seven member groups with their own accent colours (plus the accent colours for admin and ooc accounts). it's very simplistic - i am not a very fancy nor a good coder, so it's all laid out quite simply. either way, i do hope you like it! (you can get a hint of what the colouring is like by the graphics). anyways, without further ado...

aliashannyfish
pronounsshe/they
227written posts
hannyearned bits
offlinecurrently
hanny
hanny Avatar
「我等の天下だ 神など要らない。」
gnome Avatar
Are all the factions going to be named after flowers? Because if so that's really fun!

you guessed right! they're named after various flowers/fauna c: it was a Choice considering how many options there were to pick from...

aliashannyfish
pronounsshe/they
227written posts
hannyearned bits
offlinecurrently
hanny
hanny Avatar
「我等の天下だ 神など要らない。」
i'm back! i spent two hours marking summer reading videos. here's the next three factions to have a looksie at.

i'm pretty busy this coming week, but i am hoping to finish the faction reveals by the weekend before i go to watch magical mirai. planning to open the discord and teaser the magic system next week!

last edit on Aug 26, 2024 5:22:09 GMT by hanny

aliashannyfish
pronounsshe/they
227written posts
hannyearned bits
offlinecurrently
hanny
hanny Avatar
「我等の天下だ 神など要らない。」
guess who forgot that wednesdays are her "sit at school until 6pm for taiko practice so they have nothing to do" days. that's right, it's ya boi. here's the last of the factions...

and the discord link! i was going to wait until next week, but i'm around so much anyway it doesn't matter that much. feel free to join and chat at your leisure. i'll be teasing things there and here until site open still (because i'm really indecisive and still need to clear some things up for myself when my brain is working), so don't worry about missing out on anything! the link is at the bottom of this post. thanks for the support!

aliashannyfish
pronounsshe/they
227written posts
hannyearned bits
offlinecurrently
hanny
hanny Avatar
「我等の天下だ 神など要らない。」
ya girl is hugely tuckered out from magical mirai this weekend and back to marking summer reading videos. but it is a new week, and i am impatient, and thus, here is the bulk of the magic system that can be applied to all races in shinjima.

HOWEVER. what you don't see here is that yokai and god vessels can have different magic to this system should they so wish! but as this is the large bulk of the magic that applies to the site, and what will also be the member groups, this is the teaser for today. the discord is also open, so please feel free to jump in and chat, ask questions, whatever you may wish. teasers will be there as well as here. i'll release a tiny skin preview as well as a projected opening date in the next few days or so!

aliashannyfish
pronounsshe/they
227written posts
hannyearned bits
offlinecurrently
hanny
hanny Avatar
「我等の天下だ 神など要らない。」
i did promise this week. alas, i have finally decided. while i sit hurriedly doing stuff instead of prepping for my elementary school classes in 25 minutes.

ZETTAI ZETSUMEI WILL OPEN SEPTEMBER 18TH, 1PM JST. aka just after I eat lunch. I wanted to open it on the 17th, but birthday DND got scheduled for that day. so it'll be open during the day on my Wednesday!

here's a preview of the skin before that! there's light and dark mode, and a semi-functional mobile version. Profile images are 120x120 icon and 250x400 hover. It's very minimalist, I'm not the greatest coder, but I hope you like it regardless!

last edit on Sept 4, 2024 23:03:04 GMT by hanny

221written posts
sielearned bits
offlinecurrently
siel
siel Avatar
the skins look great - i love how clean and readable they are. i also love the use of hindu chakras in the magic system! it's rare to see south asian inspiration in RP and gives me proper SMT vibes (specifically Digital Devil Saga which uses chakras for locations). i'll be staying tuned for this!!