phantom of the black parade
pronounsshe / her pronouns
4,354written posts
Kuroyaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kuroya
Part of the Furniture
Kuroya Avatar
what do you want to know? my height, hobbies, quirks, the color of my underwear?
i just finished watching helluva boss (november can't come soon enough, i want more of the goetia), so now i'm back alternating between bones and vampire knight, depending on how willing i am to take some psychic damage (the english dub is hilariously awful okay, i'd say don't @ me but please do cuz i want to talk about this garbage with someone okay-).

local boogeyman
aliasbex, jeepers cats
pronounsshe/her or any pronouns
802written posts
profit of doomearned bits
offlinecurrently
profit of doom
Part of the Furniture
profit of doom Avatar
they pull the axe out your face and say "was it the boogeyman?"
scaramouche Avatar
profit of doom Avatar
words cannot describe how much i love king of the hill. is this your first time watching it? who is your favorite character? for years, my best friend and i in each other's phones were nancy hicks-gribble and john redcorn LMAO

my friends and i have like, a whole list of shows we're watching together, and just pick based on our mood. tv has honestly become enjoyable for me again, watching it with other people, bc i am that pos who talks when watching stuff.

- supernatural
- criminal minds
- star trek (og)
- ink master

It’s not. I watch it pretty regularly!
My favorite character is Dale.
And I love telling ppl it’s my favorite anime. It ticks off certain ppl but the right ones get it.

considering king of the hill has a huge fanbase in japan where they too argue about whether to watch it in the sub or dub, i think we can call it our texas anime
aliassel, sell
pronounsany are ok
57written posts
capsellaearned bits
offlinecurrently
capsella
capsella Avatar
ghostfinch Avatar
I recently discovered Dropout.tv and subscribed on YT to watch the exclusive videos. There are a lot of shows/series to work through, but I'm starting on the gameshow ones since it's a breath of fresh air.

Dropout's amazing! Subscribed for the live-play TTRPG content, stayed for the great variety of shows. I'd honestly recommend one of their newest shows, Smartypants— I think it's a really funny & goofy way to get to know some of the cast regulars & their friends, and pretty easy to get the gist of (It's just a powerpoint party, but they're all comedians so I know I'm going to die laughing).

Speaking of myself, I just watched MaXXXine recently... honestly, I'd heard that it wasn't a great movie, but I think I came out of it with what I wanted— a campy slasher that doesn't really take itself too seriously. I think that it fell a little flat on some of the in-your-face commentary it was trying to make, if that was the filmmaker's intention, but I'd like to believe that they wanted to fake us out with it. It was okay! I probably wouldn't rewatch it, but it's not like I think I'd ask for my ticket money back.
I'm @capsellas on discord! Feel free to reach out if you need anything.
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW