pronounsShe/They
203written posts
eulalieearned bits
offlinecurrently
eulalie
eulalie Avatar
Let the mighty be humbled.
ace. Avatar
empresses in the palace. it's pretty impressive how insulting the characters can be while sounding perfectly polite
it's making me want to rp court/harem intrigue (zzz)
As someone watching the Apothecary Diaries (this is my what are you watching LOL) and reading a lot of court/harem manhua in the past, I'd be totally down for it.
pronounshe/him
25written posts
Rayearned bits
offlinecurrently
Ray
Ray Avatar
I just finished Daredevil season 2! I also started season 3, but got disinterested because Matt's a tired bum in the beginning. Who knows, maybe it'll get better but I'm taking a pause on it for now.

On the other hand, I also started the new Percy Jackson series. I was skeptical at first, because the movies were terrible, but it actually slaps?? What the heck?!?! Excited for the new episode to come out this Tuesday!
last edit on Jan 10, 2024 4:26:53 GMT by Ray
You can find me at:
BUILD GOD & Serene Bonds (WIP)
aliasAsu
pronounsshe/her/hers
390written posts
Asuearned bits
offlinecurrently
Asu
Asu Avatar
With all its sham, drudgery and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world.
The After Party on Apple TV! I'm really enjoying it because it's a good mix of murder mystery, but also a stab at genres of shows and movies, with each episode being told in a different style, such as action movie, film noir, psychological thriller, etc.

It's really interesting to see how the same events could be portrayed differently based on what lens you us.
pronounsfeminine
380written posts
idindinearned bits
offlinecurrently
idindin
idindin Avatar
i'm not the type to watch shows like single's inferno but because my siblings keep watching it in my room, i now know who 'wins' in the end, in the sense that we all know who the main character is for the third season LMAO 

... hyeseon is legit role model fr. that scene of her drawing the line + getting angry but also not speaking in anger + taking her deserved 20-second-ish of silence mid-conversation to formulate a really concluding reply + being chill with that person even after that??

scripted/faked/practiced for the cameras or not, it's such a scene. wish i could do that wao. so kalm. so mature. emotional goals frrrr
no angel
alias██████
pronounszimzala/bim
172written posts
ace.earned bits
offlinecurrently
ace.
ace. Avatar
I took a little piece of your heart, don't hate me.
currently watching the glory / (the) pyramid game and on the edge of my seat constantly
before this it was yellowjackets...and the legend of mi yue (which isn't as good as the legend of zhen huan so i am barely watching it tbh but...)
last edit on Mar 23, 2024 0:58:14 GMT by ace.
aliaslup
pronounsthey/she
8written posts
laikaearned bits
offlinecurrently
laika
laika Avatar
you're going to be amazing
finally, as a 31 year old adult, getting around to watching sailor moon. started with crystal and just finished the first arc and now there's a tiny child with a gun??? i'm so confused lol but it's very cute and i'm having a great time.
aliasvale
pronounsthey/them, he/him
61written posts
valeearned bits
offlinecurrently
vale
vale Avatar
"Hmm... Are you comfortable talking to me, Itsuki?"
have been rewatching succession again... god the things this show has done for fuckass family drama enjoyers
"hello, i'm nazuna nito, a member of ra*bits!"
art credit @ ryoko kui - dungeon meshi official art
211written posts
sielearned bits
offlinecurrently
siel
siel Avatar
vale Avatar
have been rewatching succession again... god the things this show has done for fuckass family drama enjoyers
i'm still mad about how i was on a 10 hr flight and decided to finally try succession thinking since the airplane had only one season available surely it would be the first season, right?

it was the last season.

i spoiled everything and only realized a few hours in. i thought, wow this show's crazy, no exposition, everyone's referencing deep stuff from the past... what an interesting way to start the story 🙈

obv i'm dumb for not realizing but i can tell the show is well-made because i didn't understand the business plotting but still found the character drama extremely absorbing (especially Shiv). maybe one day i can jedi mind trick myself into forgetting what i saw and try again (kind of hard to forget the v critical moment in the wedding episode though...)
211written posts
sielearned bits
offlinecurrently
siel
siel Avatar
just finished Little Witch Academia and Cardcaptor Sakura (s1). i've enjoyed the pastel slice of life magical happiness but now it's time to swerve into some crime drama! i might catch up with Babylon Berlin because apparently season 4 has been out forever and i had no idea...
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW