write a reply

What are you watching?

pronounsshe/her
344written posts
lychee💖earned bits
offlinecurrently
lychee💖
lychee💖 Avatar
come take a look before fallin at my feet. all i'll ever know is life up on a throne
i finished the vampire diaries, the originals, legacies, and lucifer since last time i posted and now i'm watching supergirl from the beginning cuz i've only watched the crisis on earth episodes from her show

i consume so much media now that i do nothing for 10 hours at my job and no one i know anymore watches ANYTHING. like..... honestly ANYTHING??? i know i've always watched a lot of tv but like.... no one ever wants to talk about anything even when i specifically watch things i know they've been watching ): i just want someone to talk to about ships and dumb shit the writers put in
last edit on Nov 3, 2020 9:32:00 GMT by lychee💖
211written posts
sielearned bits
offlinecurrently
siel
siel Avatar
on a German drama binge, over the last month i finished:
- Beat, about a murder in a techno club that spirals into the dangers of human-trafficking
- Bad Banks, about investment banking (think industrial espionage, insider trading)
- Deutschland 83, about an East German spy infiltrating the West German military during the Cold War

now i'm watching Deutschland 86, the sequel to 83. honestly i've enjoyed all of these series so far; they're fast-paced and give you insight into some really niche settings (like in Bad Banks, the hive that fintech startups work in looked like something out of Gattaca). of course it's all more entertainment than education, with a hefty helping of back-stabbing and murder to keep things spicy.

lychee💖 Avatar
i consume so much media now that i do nothing for 10 hours at my job and no one i know anymore watches ANYTHING. like..... honestly ANYTHING??? i know i've always watched a lot of tv but like.... no one ever wants to talk about anything even when i specifically watch things i know they've been watching ): i just want someone to talk to about ships and dumb shit the writers put in

SAME UGH it's really hard to find someone who watches the same constellation of shows as you, enough that you can talk about the gory details anyway.
last edit on Nov 4, 2020 23:05:34 GMT by siel
pronounsHe/Him
48written posts
TheMysteriousManearned bits
offlinecurrently
TheMysteriousMan
TheMysteriousMan Avatar
Currently breaking things.
I just finished 'The Good Place'. The ending through my feels right out the window.

Edit: I used the wrong 'threw', and I can't just silently edit fix it because two people quoted me ;-;
last edit on Nov 16, 2020 16:13:35 GMT by TheMysteriousMan
This guy is awesome.
|
|
\|/
v
pronounsshe/her
404written posts
scyllaearned bits
offlinecurrently
scylla
scylla Avatar
TheMysteriousMan Avatar
I just finished 'The Good Place'. The ending through my feels right out the window.

when i tell u i sobbed like a freakin baby hearing chidi say im ready, i cant even.
it’s too painful to think about.

also just finished the crown season 4 and lemme tell u lady di deserved better than a child predator with a big nose
last edit on Nov 16, 2020 15:10:46 GMT by scylla
370written posts
elliearned bits
offlinecurrently
elli
elli Avatar
scylla Avatar
TheMysteriousMan Avatar
when i tell u i sobbed like a freakin baby hearing chidi say im ready, i cant even.

i don't really get feelings about tv shows or movies, but by the end of that episode, i was literally holding back from sobbing. got me fucked up.
After over 17 years, I've decided to move on from ProBoards. If you need to contact me, find me on my website.
the narrative
aliasCel, Nightlock
pronounsShe/They
703written posts
CELearned bits
offlinecurrently
CEL
Part of the Furniture
CEL Avatar
mankind, be vigilant; we loved you.
elli Avatar
scylla Avatar
i don't really get feelings about tv shows or movies, but by the end of that episode, i was literally holding back from sobbing. got me fucked up.
same tho. i dont really get emotional over shows and movies but the good place series finale? absolutely wrecked me. it was beautiful but by god i was sobbing
last edit on Nov 16, 2020 16:22:45 GMT by CEL

coming soon.
aliasphimbolina
pronounsfeminine
550written posts
PHIMBOearned bits
offlinecurrently
PHIMBO
Part of the Furniture
PHIMBO Avatar
So, too, is Death possessed of infinite strategies and a gaunt nature.
scylla Avatar

also just finished the crown season 4 and lemme tell u lady di deserved better than a child predator with a big nose

princess di: *breathes*

princess di: *exists*

princess di: *acts like a decent human being*

prince charles: i WiIL nOt AbIdE tHiS aTtAcK oN cAmIlLa

i will continue to say it for all my life but she deserved better ...
pronounsshe/her
404written posts
scyllaearned bits
offlinecurrently
scylla
scylla Avatar
PHIMBO Avatar
scylla Avatar
princess di: *breathes*

princess di: *exists*

princess di: *acts like a decent human being*

prince charles: i WiIL nOt AbIdE tHiS aTtAcK oN cAmIlLa

i will continue to say it for all my life but she deserved better ...

And Camilla should have never been allowed to join the family after destroying it, end of hot take.
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW