write a reply

What are you watching?

0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
I looked around and saw no one had started this up again (least I hope I didn't miss the thread again XD). I thought it might be fun to start this up again? :) 

Please feel free to remove if its been made or isn't allowed. 

I'm listening to music now but before I was enjoying the I love lucy show!!!!! 
last edit on Jul 28, 2018 17:19:47 GMT by Deleted
the endless hunt
aliasleto, blobert, crow
pronounshe / they
1,361written posts
ullaearned bits
offlinecurrently
ulla
Administrator
ulla Avatar
in turning divine, we tangle endlessly

tenrou: sirius the jaeger is the newest one i picked up that’s killing me... there’s a reason i usually wait until entire seasons or even the entire show ends before i start watching it and it’s because of my lack of patience to wait between episodes

also gintama.

other than that i have a few older ones that i rewatch a lot. inuyasha is one of them! kind of. i always our inuyasha on if i’m havig a really hard time sleeping at night and it helps me fall asleep for some reason??
frog on the floor
aliasfreiheit, microwaved burrito
pronounsany
1,495written posts
pharaoh leapearned bits
onlinecurrently
pharaoh leap
Administrator
pharaoh leap Avatar
i fear you: your silence, your blindness. see what you want to see!
I'm watching the X-Files, and plan to watch every episode until probably the timeskip, I'm not sure my heart can... handle that... I would die for Spooky Mulder. Die for him.

This absolutely isn't because the only good Mindcrime fic I've yet to find was a cross-over with the X-Files and I'm attempting to gain context. Nope. No way. What would make you think that???? (End me.)

write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW