write a reply

How did you come up with your username(s)?

pronounsshe/her
309written posts
syhrinxearned bits
offlinecurrently
syhrinx
Spring '21 Dev Completionist
syhrinx Avatar
i am... a flute player! and a really cool piece is debussy's syrinx for solo flute. i loved it so much i decided to make it my name forever, except syrinx is never going to be a viable username on any platform, so i added a nice little aesthetic h for uniqueness.
540written posts
Sharpearned bits
offlinecurrently
Sharp
Part of the Furniture
Sharp Avatar
I like big fonts and I cannot lie
I am not the real Sharp. My name is Ryan; I inherited the handle from the previous Sharp, just as you will inherit it from me.

The man I inherited it from is not the real Sharp either. His name was Cummerbund. The real Sharp has been retired fifteen years and living like a king in Patagonia.
last edit on May 8, 2020 5:35:35 GMT by Sharp
frog on the floor
aliasfreiheit, microwaved burrito
pronounsany
1,504written posts
pharaoh leapearned bits
offlinecurrently
pharaoh leap
Administrator
pharaoh leap Avatar
i've been having some pretty dark thoughts.
vvvaporwaves Avatar

^ where jumpstart comes from.

I think I might have brought this up already in this thread, sdflkjshfksdjh, but you played a part in me picking my alias, and I should probably thank you because I'm 👌 very happy with it.
pronounshe / him
94written posts
pomponearned bits
offlinecurrently
pompon
pompon Avatar
yuhhh get into it
in grade 7 we did a french auditory comprehension exercise and they read aloud a passage this quaint story about a couple and their dog named pompon

& for some reason i thought?? yes????? thats the one???????

pomma tartt loosely based on one of my favourite authors (donna tartt, queen of Darque Academia), the french word for apple, and apple tart

edit: somebody please tell me how to turn off emoticons im going to have a breakdown
last edit on May 12, 2020 6:02:13 GMT by pompon
internally screaming
pronounsshe/her
1,786written posts
Nekoearned bits
offlinecurrently
Neko
Administrator
Neko Avatar
stressed, depressed, and probably not well-dressed
pompon Avatar
in grade 7 we did a french auditory comprehension exercise and they read aloud a passage this quaint story about a couple and their dog named pompon

& for some reason i thought?? yes????? thats the one???????

pomma tartt loosely based on one of my favourite authors (donna tartt, queen of Darque Academia), the french word for apple, and apple tart

edit: somebody please tell me how to turn off emoticons im going to have a breakdown

Profile - Edit Profile - Settings Tab - Smiley Default to off.

Also cause I totally didn't realize what thread this was in. I like cats. Also it's a generic name so people can't just easily find my behind cause I'm paranoid.
last edit on May 12, 2020 7:16:11 GMT by Neko
aliasmiddy, midnight
pronounsShe/Her
663written posts
NIGHTBLOOMearned bits
offlinecurrently
NIGHTBLOOM
Part of the Furniture
NIGHTBLOOM Avatar
so it goes.
I, uh, I've had a lot. But my current one is inspired by FFXIV, specifically the Yotsuyu arc and the whole Tsukuyomi fight. My favorite part of the game thus far. It sends shivers down my spine.

coming soon.
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW