write a reply

How did you come up with your username(s)?

210written posts
Khaeearned bits
offlinecurrently
Khae
Khae Avatar
Well, I honestly don't remember what went through my head when I went with Khae.... But one of my oldest user names was Creepy Ninja and that was a slightly funny/interesting story. It was back when I was roleplaying as one of my oldest characters, Sven Kenji, and he wore a cloak all the time. People kept calling him "Creepy Ninja" so I was just like "okay that's my name now". Been like that for the longest time until I changed it to Khae a few months ago.
pronounshe/she
25written posts
claireearned bits
offlinecurrently
claire
claire Avatar
snowflakes flutter & the north wind blows.
i am just.............. a litle creacher

i've never used this username on any other site and i apparently registered here in 2018 so i think i must have been in some kind of phase
269written posts
Kei ⚸earned bits
offlinecurrently
Kei ⚸
Kei ⚸ Avatar
Don't depend on anyone in this world because even your own shadow leaves you when you're in the dark
got the name kei from gantz
i was also under the username visual kei on other resource sites, just came to mind one day cause i love visual kei
completely not original but i'm just a normal noodle
932written posts
gimmickearned bits
offlinecurrently
gimmick
Part of the Furniture
gimmick Avatar
All birds and men are sure to die but songs may live forever
My brother was a theater kid and around the time when I joined my first resource site, they were putting on the Gypsy musical. One of the songs from it is "You Gotta Get a Gimmick." I didn't even like the song that much, just the phrase ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ As for when I join rp sites, I just go with words I like the sound of.
shiz maker
pronounsThey / Them
112written posts
✰ Destiny Bondearned bits
offlinecurrently
✰ Destiny Bond
✰ Destiny Bond Avatar
Drowning in a flurry of emotions, come back to the surface stronger.
so my actual username is "pieaesthetics" because my old ooc name was Pie06 and that was a silly name i had came up with when i was in middle school, although I picked Destiny Bond as my permanent name for everything- roleplays and here- because it feels deep, and also because when i thought of it i was playing pokemon, lmao. I also had a thing where i used to make my ooc names from the different types of forums, but it got hard to keep track of. I guess to wrap it up, the usernames i've had are

• Pie06
  • Blu
  • Reu
  • Shredded
  • PokeTrainerPie
  • Destiny Bond!

last edit on Sept 18, 2020 0:35:21 GMT by ✰ Destiny Bond
pronounsshe/her
45written posts
evarainearned bits
offlinecurrently
evarain
evarain Avatar
To get up after a defeat is more admirable, than the strength to lose.
I decided to change my username. I used to use evarain on lj ( livejournal ) but decided to use Lafayel for rp boards. And I decided to switch back to my old username again. Lol.

But I love the rain and my first username was Everina. So add eva + rain = evarain. ❤
last edit on Jan 16, 2021 1:41:43 GMT by evarain
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW