write a reply

How did you come up with your username(s)?

aliashannyfish
pronounsshe/they
139written posts
hannyearned bits
offlinecurrently
hanny
hanny Avatar
on the rain-soaked veranda, a small rainbow at your feet.
my friend called me hannyfish as a joke when we were like, thirteen. it stuck. hanny is technically the nickname of the nickname. except now people call me hanny irl too.

ashes to ashes, dust to dust
aliasmiddy, midnight
pronounsShe/Her
662written posts
NIGHTBLOOMearned bits
offlinecurrently
NIGHTBLOOM
Part of the Furniture
NIGHTBLOOM Avatar
so it goes.
I usually go by Middy; which started from another alias I used to use (MZ which was Midna and Zelda, because I played both once upon at time heueheuh) and then I just went to Middy... Then it slowly just stood for "Midnight." And then I slowly eased into Nightbloom as well, which I got from the critically acclaimed MMORPG FFXIV. It is a reference to one of my absolute favorite parts of the game, my favorite Trial and Extreme Trial, and song, and just... everything.

Sometimes I use Midnightbloom because it's all there, but it's kinda long LOL
last edit on Dec 2, 2022 6:57:03 GMT by NIGHTBLOOM

coming soon.
aliasantiviral
pronounsHe/Him
217written posts
Beetleearned bits
offlinecurrently
Beetle
Beetle Avatar
When I was younger, I used to go by B and after trying a few different handles I wanted to sort of call back to that era without all of the annoying consequences of having a one letter alias. I also wanted to have a bug related alias. I've always liked beetles to some degree, but since taking the alias I've definitely made beetles my Personality. I say, drinking out of a mug with beetles on it. sdfs

Solar Waltz
, an 18+ panfandom set in nyc
aliasFrosty
pronouns*shrugs*
163written posts
«Fr¤§t¥»earned bits
offlinecurrently
«Fr¤§t¥»
«Fr¤§t¥» Avatar
On my Devil May Cry shtick again
Literally used my irl highschool nickname that I got because I'd always sneak of out school next door during lunch, by a wendy's frosty, and then come back and eat it at school. Then I don't remember how I got the numbers, They've just stuck around since the beginning (2005)
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW