write a reply

How did you come up with your username(s)?

haikuwu
aliasCooked Bread
pronounsThey / Him
623written posts
Toastyearned bits
offlinecurrently
Toasty
Part of the Furniture
Toasty Avatar
>w<
Toasty's story begins... well not too long ago, actually

I was eating toast with jelly for breakfast while wrapped up in a blanket, and then my brother comes in and says, "Well, aren't you toasty!"

And it was at that time that I had the idea for my username.

So yeap
pronounsShe/Her
12written posts
Teumessian Foxearned bits
offlinecurrently
Teumessian Fox
Teumessian Fox Avatar
"Real Russians have no proverbs. We have vodka and misery. Wait. That was a proverb."
I've mainly used two aliases over the years and both were from movies, Jordan Two Delta & Ultraviolet. If you know the character and the movie you are awesome btw!!!

.... But I wanted to move away from aliases that were movies or characters I liked. I have a deep love of Greek Mythology and foxes lol so naturally I went with one that covered both. 
pronounsD A R K
258written posts
offlinecurrently
Death is just a new beginning.
zytl Avatar
Zytl are my initials spelled backwards :3
OMG, I had no idea!!! That is so freaking cool Zytl. Mine would be HDAZ! ♥
aliasgraves
pronounshe/him
164written posts
gravesearned bits
offlinecurrently
graves
graves Avatar
villain kissing is fun, actually
pomegrapples comes from watch dogs 2! there's a mission with horatio where he's undercover working at a company that's p much just the game's way of getting around copyright infringement against google. pomegrapples are pomegranates and apples mixed into one fruit as a joke against google probably

my alias on the other hand, aka goose, comes from my friend going by duck and me making a joke abt "well where's goose then so we can play duck duck goose" and so i became the goose

aliaslance
pronounshe/him
65written posts
lancelotearned bits
offlinecurrently
lancelot
lancelot Avatar
i (try to) draw
my highschool friends and i used to play adventure quest worlds and our guild concept is the knights of the round table (im kinda arthur's bestie before LOL). the name stuck with me ever since (even for pbp rps)
the waking storm
aliasLuxu, TenebraeQueene
pronounsShe/They
313written posts
Galeforceearned bits
offlinecurrently
Galeforce
Galeforce Avatar
covered in scars but roses are coming through the cracks
Fire Emblem: Awakening, oddly enough. And I also like the element of wind. Hence, Galeforce.
Luxu is literally just 'Lux' but I added a 'u' because people kept on confusing me with some League of Legends character. Around that time Luxu came into existence from Kingdom Hearts, it was not intentional! LMAO!
aliasAsu
pronounsshe/her/hers
388written posts
Asuearned bits
offlinecurrently
Asu
Asu Avatar
With all its sham, drudgery and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world.
It's embarrassing, but I was in middle school and had just read and watched Neon Genesis Evangelion. Registering for Tinier Me, which was a site that was like Gaia Online, I was like cool what is my anime character name.

So, I fully went with Asunara Wisdom. I was an Asuna before Asuna from Sword Art Online because I didn't want to name myself Asuka and I thought that it sounded edgy to add a ra at the end. Wisdom because twelve year old me thought I was wise (I was not, I am a fool).

I can't believe I actually went by the entire thing until it got shortened down to Asu, and now I'm stuck like this and am not sure if I could change when it's been over a decade. I do still love Asuka Langley, though if I were to enter the online community at this stage, I'd probably have just went with a shortened version of my actual name.
the chalk prince
aliasecho
pronounsthey / them
917written posts
citrinitasearned bits
offlinecurrently
citrinitas
Part of the Furniture
citrinitas Avatar
i still fall for you like suns do for skies.
my alias is the name of a obsolete computer programming language and my special interest is computer programming and web design so. goldenglow is b/c shes my favorite arknights operator, though.
last edit on May 25, 2022 1:58:31 GMT by citrinitas
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW