[attr="class","vrb-top"]

[attr="class","vrb-toptxt"]

[attr="class","vrb-back"]

[attr="class","vrb-txtcontain"]

[attr="class","vrb-subtxt"]{

EVENT DATE OCT. 10-31

}

[break][break]

[attr="class","vrb-smalltxt"]Hey everyone!
[break][break]
As part of the ongoing idea in staff chat to create an event, I've decided to tip my hat in first and do something that I think is enjoyable among everyone and is a cute event themed perfectly in time for the holidays. For anyone that's played the Count before Staff posts thread, this will be a team-based event framing that concept in a bit more of a structured game. So here's how we're going to do it.
[break][break]
There will be three teams. If you are playing, you are to post on here immediately with your list of the three teams re-ordered by which one you would prefer to be on. Depending on how many people play, we, the cool heckin' staff, are going to divide you all up and hopefully give you the teams you want. However if more (or less) people participate than intended, you may be brought into a different group to keep the numbers fair! The team that counts to the highest number before being interrupted by an opposing team wins the game.
[break][break][break]

How to sign up:[break]
1. Vampires[break]
2. Werewolves[break]
3. Zombies[break]
[break]
Reorder this list in the way you would like to be added in. You have until OCTOBER 10th to join the event as your preferred team. If you join later, you will be added into a group dependent on which group is seeking some reinforcements!
[break][break]
Winners will receive:[break]
1st Place - $100[break]
2nd Place - $50[break]
3rd Place - $25[break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","vrb-subtxt"]{

WHILE YOU'RE HERE

}

[break][break][break]

[attr="class","vrb-smalltxt"]Check out this awesome template we used for this event thread, created by lovely user found here

[break][break]

We will be posting another event sometime this month so stay tuned. We'll have a special announcement thread just like this, along with a link on this thread. For now, enjoy some spoopy woopy doopy text.
[break][break]
OoGa BoOgA bOoGa!!!![break]

Alyne ∞

[newclass=.vrb-top]width:500px;height:150px;background:url(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/387416957307060227/497541280172343306/unknown.png);[/newclass]

[newclass=.vrb-toptxt]font-size:35px;color:white;font-weight:700;line-height:130px;padding-right:25px;text-align:right;position:relative;z-index:2;text-shadow:-1px -1px 0 #1A1A1A,1px -1px 0 #1A1A1A,-1px 1px 0 #1A1A1A,1px 1px 0 #1A1A1A;font-family:times new roman;[/newclass]

[newclass=.vrb-triangle]width:0;height:0;border-left:10px solid transparent;border-right:10px solid transparent;border-bottom:22px solid #F1F1F2;margin:-22px 0 0 285px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.vrb-back]width:450px;height:auto;background:url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/4b01a2cb1602c6ddc1eafea1d129e857/tumblr_owrb6tF8jQ1ueqj0eo1_r1_500.png) repeat;padding:25px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.vrb-txtcontain]width:340px;height:auto;background:white;padding:30px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.vrb-subtxt]font-family:arial;font-size:35px;color:#bb8dee;text-align:center;[/newclass]

[newclass=.vrb-subtxt p]font-family:arial;font-size:25px;color:#4c72b3;display:inline;align:center;[/newclass]

[newclass=.vrb-smalltxt]font-family:verdana;font-size:10.3px;text-align:justify;line-height:14px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.vrb-smalltxt b]font-family:verdana;font-size:10.3px;text-align:justify;color:#4C0A98;text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:700;[/newclass]

[newclass=.vrb-smalltxt a]font-family:verdana;font-size:10.3px;text-align:justify;text-transform:uppercase;color:#4c72b3;text-decoration:none;[/newclass]

pronounsHe/Him/His
1,094written posts
lightearned bits
offlinecurrently
light
Part of the Furniture
light Avatar

1. vampires - i'd make a gr8 vampire okay. i'd make onions fucking sparkle. i'm a messy eater, and you know what? i compel for FUN. that's right, i may compel you to perish or just dismiss yourself off of a roof. you may choose one or the other.
2. werewolves - b/c i'd also make a hot werewolf. leather jacket, some boots. my entrance song would have to be something heavy, a little rock to it.
3. zombies - i'd make an ugly zombie, still cute tho.