administration Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","infoBG"]
[attr="class","infoBG2"]
[attr="class","infoBack"]
[attr="class","infoTitle"][attr="class","fa fa-star-o"] skinbugs
[attr="class","infoDiv"]

[attr="class","infoBody"]

Noticed a bug with a skin? Let us know here, providing as much detail as possible (screenshots, browser, etc). If you also have a problem with a feature of the skin, such as it being too bright or hard to read, tell us here and we'll see how to fix it up for you![break][break]

CURRENT KNOWN ISSUES:[break]
- lack of thread description styling (fixed 7.3.18)

last edit on Jul 3, 2018 16:17:51 GMT by ulla
do not pm this account.
eepy cosy
aliasmae
pronounsthey/he
1,569written posts
M A E !earned bits
offlinecurrently
M A E !
Part of the Furniture
M A E ! Avatar
one step beyond your door, it might as well have been a free fall
i'm not sure if anyone else is having this problem but, on one thread, the thread title bar thing is all messed up.

i refreshed a few times on that thread to make sure it wasn't a one off glitch but it stayed like that. i then checked other threads across the site, which were normal.

because those were normal, i went back to the thread, refreshed again to make sure it was still broken, and checked other threads in the same board to see if maybe the board was the issue, which it was not.

it might be that the title is too long perhaps? i'm on chrome, for reference.
aliasvee, vivi
pronounsany / they
659written posts
valkaearned bits
offlinecurrently
valka
Administrator
valka Avatar
do u know... la-hee?

thanks for bringing this up! it does seem to be because the title is too long, so i've gone ahead and edited the font size for thread titles. that thread's title bar should be good now \o/

if you think i haven't been keeping up with pp, think again
phantom of the black parade
pronounsshe / her pronouns
4,235written posts
Kuroyaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kuroya
Part of the Furniture
Kuroya Avatar
at this, the world's end, do we cast off tomorrow~!
i'll also add that i've been seeing the edit button on all posts, not just my own, and that seems like a problem unless someone has given me phenomenal cosmic power without telling me about the itty bitty living space #aladdinreference

frog on the floor
aliasfreiheit, microwaved burrito
pronounsany
1,501written posts
pharaoh leapearned bits
offlinecurrently
pharaoh leap
Administrator
pharaoh leap Avatar
i've been having some pretty dark thoughts.
Thank you guys for the catches! All three have been edited - sorry, Kuroya, no phenomenal cosmic power... at least... not yet... :3c

If you see anything else, please let us know~!
aliasNwah
pronouns¯\_(ツ)_/¯
239written posts
Noireearned bits
offlinecurrently
Noire
Spring '21 Dev Completionist
Noire Avatar
No cracks, no breaks; no mistakes
Noticed two on the latest skin, sorry to bother you about this stuff!

First one: The biggest affiliate slot (( currently Luminary )) doesn't seem to have a link
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Second one: on the "Alice, Bob, and X more like this" part of the skin, the "x more" part doesn't do anything.

.... Now.
I don't know a damned thing about Proboards skinning, but I do know an awful lot about digging through debuggers and code, and I was able to fix this issue locally by adding a class="post" inside the div containing the post ID.
EG:
<div id="post-1234">to
<div id="post-1234" class="post">
Seems to be the JS is trying to lookup the nearest "post" class/item/etc. and query info from there, and on the new skin it just can't find that so the whole attempt fails.
Sorojin's Labyrinth
frog on the floor
aliasfreiheit, microwaved burrito
pronounsany
1,501written posts
pharaoh leapearned bits
offlinecurrently
pharaoh leap
Administrator
pharaoh leap Avatar
i've been having some pretty dark thoughts.
Thank you so much for the javascript fix, ! I have plenty of experience debugging HTML/CSS, but Javascript is a whole other horse and a half. It's working on my end with the addition of the new class; let me know if it's working on yours as well!

As for the big ad, it should bring up a modal popup where the name (in pink or purple) links to the site. Is this not showing up? :O
aliasNwah
pronouns¯\_(ツ)_/¯
239written posts
Noireearned bits
offlinecurrently
Noire
Spring '21 Dev Completionist
Noire Avatar
No cracks, no breaks; no mistakes
pharaoh leap Avatar
As for the big ad, it should bring up a modal popup where the name (in pink or purple) links to the site. Is this not showing up? :O
lmao, okay, negl, I exclusively middle-click/Open Links in New Tab, so when that didn't work, I just assumed there was no link and never even thought to click the image
That modal works fine; I'm a dunce

And so does the other one!

Thanks for all the hard work, skin looks amazing <3
Sorojin's Labyrinth
praise the cats!
aliasthomas, breezescodes
pronounshe/him
820written posts
bcearned bits
offlinecurrently
bc
Summer '19 Bingo Completionist
bc Avatar
this is my murder mittens ^-^
i believe the likes not showing up until you reload (on the first like) is still an issue.
also, there seems to be weird issues with scrolling. as in, using the scrollTo to a specific post, it does not work & when you click next page, the scrollbar remains @ the bottom
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW