traveller Avatar
safi'jiiva Avatar
scaramouche Avatar
so I am newb in ffxiv
somebody comes to my character and is standing right in front of him
I realize they are chatting at me
they want me to join a free company and they need me to sign off on it
I know how to do this in wow
I don’t know how to do this in ffxiv lol!
I joined but I “left party” thinking it was like wow and I would leave the smaller party
I left the company somehow??
it’s not on my list???

I feel so bad. they even gave me gold.
so bad. I didn’t intend to leave.
crap :(((
if it makes you feel any better, they may just want you in the signing so that they can make their new fc and then give you some gil for the trouble of it. a lot of people end up doing it. i wouldn't worry, they might have chased you up if you accidentally left their fc and asked you to rejoin. there's plenty of fcs out there , you should be able to join one without much issue - they're always recruiting
Tacking on, they might also have kicked you (no hard feelings) but it just coincidentally happened when you left party. I know I did what safi describes: I paid some people gil to be in my FC so I could create it, then I kicked them out to spare them the few clicks to leave themselves, while I was setting everything up proper anyway.
last edit on Aug 29, 2024 16:34:36 GMT by traveller
"Someone's got to die today and you have got the final say. You? Or your crew?"
sdkvnklweanl;
aliastanzaku, tanz, tan-tan, egao, protag, chapel, tbotc
pronounsshe/her
1,520written posts
offlinecurrently
bisexual and ptsd
Part of the Furniture
bisexual and ptsd Avatar
emotional over wallace event/alt
i owe let's plays life, not bc they kept me going through difficult times of my life but bc there's no way i'd play fear and hunger and void stranger myself and i am so damn invested in them

【 POKEMON EVOLUTION: TERRORS 】
(latest update: 8/28 wall of update)
phantom of the black parade
pronounsshe / her pronouns
4,350written posts
Kuroyaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kuroya
Part of the Furniture
Kuroya Avatar
what do you want to know? my height, hobbies, quirks, the color of my underwear?
i can't believe how badly the rpc is sleeping on lovebrush chronicles, it's like rper catnip between the hot gacha game anime boys and the premise literally being multiple universes with multiple versions of all the boys-