aliashannyfish
pronounsshe/they
231written posts
hannyearned bits
offlinecurrently
hanny
hanny Avatar
「我等の天下だ 神など要らない。」
trying to navigate my neighbour's potential responses to things like me telling her "yeah im playing dnd tmr" & getting a response that sounds off is more exhausting than teaching children 8 hours a day i'm tearing my hair out!!! i didn't organise it!!! it's not my fault!!! i'm not going to lie (ESPECIALLY NOT LOL) or tell you it's none of your business bc i don't like doing that!!
last edit on Aug 5, 2024 9:27:47 GMT by hanny
aliassel, sell
pronounsany are ok
58written posts
capsellaearned bits
onlinecurrently
capsella
capsella Avatar
𝓛𝓪𝓭𝔂 𝓐𝓭𝓲𝓻𝓪 Avatar
capsella Avatar
Hehe... just hit 50 rp posts in ~the span of a month! I've been writing like crazy recently, I've genuinely been having such a fun time! Super charmed by the fact that forum sites can track your post count like this and you can see how 'far' you've gotten; it's a lot harder to see this kind of thing on Discord!
This was so cute to read this morning, thank you. Congrats! I hope you keep building your post count. I like forum rp for a lot of different reasons. ♥ For my own thought, UGH, when I can't find the artist no matter how many reverse image sites I look at........
This is a little late, but thank you so much!! :pleading: Wishing you the same energy going into tomorrow... It's been a crazy past month, but I'm having a lot of fun! I really do love to write & tell stories with my friends... it's still a little nervewracking (I only jumped back into forum rp ~less than a year ago?) but I think it's really worth the hype.

(If you'd like, you can totally PM me the picture, too, and I can take a look and see if I can find anything! I'd love to help!!!)
I'm @capsellas on discord! Feel free to reach out if you need anything.
sdkvnklweanl;
aliastanzaku, tanz, tan-tan, egao, protag, chapel, tbotc
pronounsshe/her
1,533written posts
offlinecurrently
ditto become human
Part of the Furniture
ditto become human Avatar
maybe wallace being my fav was foreshadowing
imma about to delete all the progress past tanz did :relieved:

edit: they just don't auto name things to untitled like they used to

last edit on Aug 6, 2024 2:33:12 GMT by ditto become human

【 POKEMON EVOLUTION: TERRORS 】
(latest update: 8/28 wall of update)
aliasvelk, cyan
pronounsshe/her
60written posts
safi'jiivaearned bits
offlinecurrently
safi'jiiva
safi'jiiva Avatar
sometimes, things that are edgy are cool
it's all fun & games doing custom classes for a dnd site until you're knee deep in tables and spell lists and features. i am not gods strongest soldier i am a silly little dm
aliasray
pronounshe/him
97written posts
scaramoucheearned bits
offlinecurrently
scaramouche
scaramouche Avatar
one spark baby!
safi'jiiva Avatar
it's all fun & games doing custom classes for a dnd site until you're knee deep in tables and spell lists and features. i am not gods strongest soldier i am a silly little dm

This is part of the reason my partner retired from dming.
That and when cell phones started becoming a big thing and all the members (sans me bc I didn’t have one yet) would just play on their phones and not pay attention to the story or quest.
aliasvelk, cyan
pronounsshe/her
60written posts
safi'jiivaearned bits
offlinecurrently
safi'jiiva
safi'jiiva Avatar
sometimes, things that are edgy are cool
scaramouche Avatar
safi'jiiva Avatar

That and when cell phones started becoming a big thing and all the members (sans me bc I didn’t have one yet) would just play on their phones and not pay attention to the story or quest.
honestly i've never had those issues as a dm!!! admittedly, i've been very lucky to either have good groups or have paying customers so obviously the latter is very invested bc money. i love dming and i love the legwork behind it but putting it all together sometimes is hard but rewarding. i can imagine that it'd break me to watch people completely ignore my work ngl
236written posts
travellerearned bits
offlinecurrently
traveller
traveller Avatar
scaramouche Avatar
safi'jiiva Avatar

That's why you introduce a rule where handphones are put away in a secure location away from the gaming table.
"Someone's got to die today and you have got the final say. You? Or your crew?"
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW