Post a Random Thought

pronounshe/him
789written posts
illidan mainearned bits
offlinecurrently
illidan main
Part of the Furniture
illidan main Avatar
a song of ice and fire is like the reverse of most popular media where the women in the show (except dany we hate dany in this house) are A+++ but the men are kinda lame (unless they are lannisters, the lannister men are cool).

i would watch house of dragon but targaryens have been inherently ruined for me by existing in RP since the first episode was released so i'm hesitant. also tbh cersei should have won because i like her and no other reason.
last edit on Aug 3, 2024 2:05:43 GMT by illidan main

avatar and hover by phobic art, commissioned for me
frog on the floor
aliasfreiheit, microwaved burrito
pronounsany
1,539written posts
pharaoh leapearned bits
offlinecurrently
pharaoh leap
Administrator
pharaoh leap Avatar
i've been having some pretty dark thoughts.
Imgbb has been failing me, but I feel uncharacteristically out of the loop with what other image host options there are right now. What hasn't shut down in this current RP climate? What host sites are people using?
sdkvnklweanl;
aliastanzaku, tanz, tan-tan, egao, protag, chapel, tbotc
pronounsshe/her
1,533written posts
offlinecurrently
ditto become human
Part of the Furniture
ditto become human Avatar
maybe wallace being my fav was foreshadowing
pharaoh leap Avatar
Imgbb has been failing me, but I feel uncharacteristically out of the loop with what other image host options there are right now. What hasn't shut down in this current RP climate? What host sites are people using?

lensdump.com/

Lensdump is still alive and kicking and you can even upload music and videos now. Also has an inbuilt randomizer. It’s ran by a dedicated folk and supported by folks to keep it adfree and the servers running. It’s been great for me the past year ive been using it.

【 POKEMON EVOLUTION: TERRORS 】
(latest update: 8/28 wall of update)
pronounsshe, her
209written posts
offlinecurrently
clefairy πŸŒ™
clefairy πŸŒ™ Avatar
CEL Avatar
lost my genshin 2023 concert childe phone charm last week in the ether and reordered it again, got the package today, and its a whole ? ? ? ? ? arsenal ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? of childe genshin impact merch ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

i rarely even BUY merch, much less anything thats not a charm, what am i supposed to do with 3 childe pins and a childe standee 😭

Ez send it to me and I can send you scara merch omg chiscara in rl? ? ??
last edit on Aug 3, 2024 6:45:51 GMT by clefairy πŸŒ™
no angel
aliasβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
pronounszimzala/bim
235written posts
ace.earned bits
offlinecurrently
ace.
ace. Avatar
highly responsive to prayers
pharaoh leap Avatar
imgbox
sdkvnklweanl;
pronounsshe/her
1,533written posts
offlinecurrently
ditto become human
Part of the Furniture
not ne having a random flashback of my friend back in high school flirting with me ans my reaction was β€œdont touch me πŸ˜€β€ cuz i jusf legif didnt like being touched but totally mised whh she did it in the first place AND I AM RECALLING HOW DEJECFED SHE LOOKED GOD DAMN IT

praise the cats!
aliasthomas, breezescodes
pronounshe/him
887written posts
bcearned bits
offlinecurrently
bc
Summer '19 Bingo Completionist
bc Avatar
this is my murder mittens ^-^
pharaoh leap Avatar

gifyu is pretty similar to imgbb, esp since lensdump closed its registration behind a paywall i think. it also has a random image function
last edit on Aug 3, 2024 20:13:17 GMT by bc
aliassel, sell
pronounsany are ok
58written posts
capsellaearned bits
offlinecurrently
capsella
capsella Avatar
Hehe... just hit 50 rp posts in ~the span of a month! I've been writing like crazy recently, I've genuinely been having such a fun time! Super charmed by the fact that forum sites can track your post count like this and you can see how 'far' you've gotten; it's a lot harder to see this kind of thing on Discord!
I'm @capsellas on discord! Feel free to reach out if you need anything.
pronounsD A R K
272written posts
offlinecurrently
Death is just a new beginning.
capsella Avatar
Hehe... just hit 50 rp posts in ~the span of a month! I've been writing like crazy recently, I've genuinely been having such a fun time! Super charmed by the fact that forum sites can track your post count like this and you can see how 'far' you've gotten; it's a lot harder to see this kind of thing on Discord!

This was so cute to read this morning, thank you. Congrats! I hope you keep building your post count. I like forum rp for a lot of different reasons. β™₯ For my own thought, UGH, when I can't find the artist no matter how many reverse image sites I look at........
pronounshe/him
789written posts
illidan mainearned bits
offlinecurrently
illidan main
Part of the Furniture
illidan main Avatar
Aug 3, 2024 14:37:29 GMT Anonymouse said:
I miss when roleplay sites were more like long-term passion projects rather than just whims of the week. It makes joining new sites feel pointless when you don't know if they'll even be there a few weeks from now.
anon this has always been a thing, arguably even worse back in the glory days of the animanga community because everyone had two or three whims.
last edit on Aug 4, 2024 15:44:31 GMT by illidan main

avatar and hover by phobic art, commissioned for me
the endless hunt
aliasleto, blobert, crow
pronounshe / they
1,547written posts
ullaearned bits
offlinecurrently
ulla
Administrator
ulla Avatar
in turning divine, we tangle endlessly
illidan main Avatar
Aug 3, 2024 14:37:29 GMT Anonymouse said:
I miss when roleplay sites were more like long-term passion projects rather than just whims of the week. It makes joining new sites feel pointless when you don't know if they'll even be there a few weeks from now.
anon this has always been a thing, arguably even worse back in the glory days of the animanga community because everyone had two or three whims.

while those 'whim of the week' sites definitely have been a thing and do exist, i think it's also just as common for genuine passion projects to just not get off the ground and die quickly either from real life things coming in fast or the site not getting enough traction to really get that lift off that communities often need to last. i totally sympathize with the cynicism that comes with being let down, but you never know when your passion can be the difference between a site staying afloat or burning out too soon

sdkvnklweanl;
pronounsshe/her
1,533written posts
offlinecurrently
ditto become human
Part of the Furniture
i really dont understand why i have so many zombie nightmares it is starting to get concerning like is this my previous life or am i abt to be isekaid into one

aliaslovelorn, ll, lorn
pronounsshe/her
129written posts
lovelornearned bits
offlinecurrently
lovelorn
lovelorn Avatar
you carry the aura of the stars
ulla Avatar

while those 'whim of the week' sites definitely have been a thing and do exist, i think it's also just as common for genuine passion projects to just not get off the ground and die quickly either from real life things coming in fast or the site not getting enough traction to really get that lift off that communities often need to last. i totally sympathize with the cynicism that comes with being let down, but you never know when your passion can be the difference between a site staying afloat or burning out too soon
in my experience i've witnessed a lot more of this recently (sites never getting off of the ground) than whim of the week projects tbh. personally i think sites are more and more of a commitment nowadays 4 ppl who make sites especially since free premades are less accessible than they used to be (esp w the shift from proboards to jcink and the closure of a lot of community resource spaces), jcink premium, aesthetic expectations, etc etc etc
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW