Post a Random Thought

pronounsshe/her
250written posts
scarletearned bits
offlinecurrently
scarlet
scarlet Avatar
ditto become human Avatar
Some time ago my sister and i actually stopped to watch some 4 year old toddlers dance in a daycare class of sort and realized ive hit the age where i do find babies cute *despair.gif*
The fastest way to overcome this is by babysitting children for an extended period of time.

Rosy-tinted glasses fall off real fast, LOL.
sdkvnklweanl;
aliastanzaku, tanz, tan-tan, egao, protag, chapel, tbotc
pronounsshe/her
1,533written posts
offlinecurrently
ditto become human
Part of the Furniture
maybe wallace being my fav was foreshadowing
scarlet Avatar
Some time ago my sister and i actually stopped to watch some 4 year old toddlers dance in a daycare class of sort and realized ive hit the age where i do find babies cute *despair.gif*
The fastest way to overcome this is by babysitting children for an extended period of time.

Rosy-tinted glasses fall off real fast, LOL.

no this is enough reality check im back to my usual self thank you

ใ€ POKEMON EVOLUTION: TERRORS ใ€‘
(latest update: 8/28 wall of update)
local boogeyman
aliasbex, jeepers cats
pronounsshe/her or any pronouns
805written posts
profit of doomearned bits
offlinecurrently
profit of doom
Part of the Furniture
profit of doom Avatar
they pull the axe out your face and say "was it the boogeyman?"
margarita Avatar
profit of doom Avatar
ok but how do you cook your eggs
many ways but current egg format is poached on toast with salt and pepper
poached? how bougie
sdkvnklweanl;
pronounsshe/her
1,533written posts
offlinecurrently
ditto become human
Part of the Furniture
The more time passes the more i wonder how many times iโ€™ve said the same thing twice in this site

phantom of the black parade
pronounsshe / her pronouns
4,358written posts
Kuroyaearned bits
onlinecurrently
Kuroya
Part of the Furniture
Kuroya Avatar
what do you want to know? my height, hobbies, quirks, the color of my underwear?
my loud screaming as i figure out just how many of my account images imgbb has deleted :/

guess i get to have the "fun" of trying to find a new image host this weekend and remaking a bunch of account images too since a lot of them weren't saved
last edit on Aug 1, 2024 2:47:42 GMT by Kuroya

pronounsAny
572written posts
offlinecurrently
Kuroya Avatar
my loud screaming as i figure out just how many of my account images imgbb has deleted :/

guess i get to have the "fun" of trying to find a new image host this weekend and remaking a bunch of account images too since a lot of them weren't saved
Deleted as in inexplicably poofed or deleted as in perpetually โ€œservice is unavailableโ€™dโ€ on that particular image?

sdkvnklweanl;
pronounsshe/her
1,533written posts
offlinecurrently
ditto become human
Part of the Furniture
Suddenly remembering that time i was in paris and was trying to figure out the stuff on the closet. As i pulled open this door, it revealed the hotel room next to ours and i stared at this lady on a bathrobe at the foot of the bed on her phone like ๐Ÿ‘๏ธ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘๏ธ โ€œsorryโ€ then after making awkward eye contact shut it and probably erased it from my memory until today

the narrative
aliasCel, Nightlock
pronounsShe/They
793written posts
CELearned bits
offlinecurrently
CEL
Part of the Furniture
CEL Avatar
oh, i leave quite an impression; five feet, to be exact.
lost my genshin 2023 concert childe phone charm last week in the ether and reordered it again, got the package today, and its a whole ? ? ? ? ? arsenal ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? of childe genshin impact merch ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

i rarely even BUY merch, much less anything thats not a charm, what am i supposed to do with 3 childe pins and a childe standee ๐Ÿ˜ญ
last edit on Aug 2, 2024 16:05:22 GMT by CEL

coming soon.
236written posts
travellerearned bits
offlinecurrently
traveller
traveller Avatar
CEL Avatar
lost my genshin 2023 concert childe phone charm last week in the ether and reordered it again, got the package today, and its a whole ? ? ? ? ? arsenal ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? of childe genshin impact merch ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

i rarely even BUY merch, much less anything thats not a charm, what am i supposed to do with 3 childe pins and a childe standee ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Sharing is caring, maybe you have a sibling or parent who could do with something cute in their life.
"Someone's got to die today and you have got the final say. You? Or your crew?"
the narrative
aliasCel, Nightlock
pronounsShe/They
793written posts
CELearned bits
offlinecurrently
CEL
Part of the Furniture
CEL Avatar
oh, i leave quite an impression; five feet, to be exact.
traveller Avatar
CEL Avatar

Sharing is caring, maybe you have a sibling or parent who could do with something cute in their life.

this is earnestly a rlly sweet sentiment that unfortunately can't apply since i'm an only child whose parents question the value of anime and games in the first place LOL, but i appreciate the suggestion

coming soon.
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW