aliastanzaku, tanz, tan-tan, egao, protag, chapel, tbotc
pronounsshe/her
1,559written posts
offlinecurrently
dark balls of sight
Part of the Furniture
dark balls of sight Avatar
maybe wallace being my fav was foreshadowing
ever since i lost a major presence in my life and abandoned by people who i thought knew me, i've never felt sad about losing friends anymore. there was that talk about rp friends and online friends used to be my social life. i always looked forward to talking to them, meeting wit them. i experienced all sorts of emotions bc of them. i made such great friends who were rp friends even after that but i've also decided to cut off from them. it wasn't anything explosive or hurtful anymore, though something did happen that made me decide it wasn't worth it.  i'm still very much grateful for them and i still like them as people. but i don't miss them. i'm just not sad. i am so indifferent. i do have suspicions that i acted as rational as i can bc of my long trauma of losing relationships when i get emotional. so i just left before it went there.

i'm not lonely. i really am so much happier about myself. i don't know exactly what it means yet. it can mean many things. is it good? bad? who knows

but i am thinking about it bc i feel bad for the person who i was. sometimes i cry not bc of what i am feeling abt those times, but bc i feel like that person really was abandoned and left behind. even me. i feel like she died bc no one could accept her, and i was the person who finally ended her. i had to be someone else that the world can accept

SO THAT'S MY NEW INSPIRATION ON THE NOVEL I WAS WORKING ON BEFORE MY OTHER DOG DIED DURING COVID!!! and also it's 530 am man i CAN EE THE SUNRISE YEEPEEE!!!

【 POKEMON EVOLUTION: TERRORS 】
(latest update: 8/28 wall of update)
eepy cosy
aliasmaestro, mae
pronounsthey/he
1,581written posts
M A E !earned bits
onlinecurrently
M A E !
Part of the Furniture
M A E ! Avatar
because even my darkness will shine brightly.
sam gets fed on a different schedule than murk's girls so he can't be in the same space as luna for like half the day cause she's food aggressive towards him specifically its kind of funny but also kind of sad . he is just a little boy (he's a 13 year old cat)
aliassel, sell
pronounsany are ok
61written posts
capsellaearned bits
offlinecurrently
capsella
capsella Avatar
i hate to say it but i have in fact been thinking a lot about making a genshin impact oc and now, despite literally never having rped genshin and not having played it for over a year (maybe 2? maybe 1 and a half???) i am suddenly hit with the 'i wanna rp in this setting' beam
last edit on Oct 4, 2024 23:19:57 GMT by capsella
I'm @capsellas on discord! Feel free to reach out if you need anything.
aliassel, sell
pronounsany are ok
61written posts
capsellaearned bits
offlinecurrently
capsella
capsella Avatar
capsella Avatar
i hate to say it but i have in fact been thinking a lot about making a genshin impact oc and now, despite literally never having rped genshin and not having played it for over a year (maybe 2? maybe 1 and a half???) i am suddenly hit with the 'i wanna rp in this setting' beam
…maybe this is a ‘i miss elemental power rp’ kind of situation. i want to assign ocs elements like they’re flight rising dragons
I'm @capsellas on discord! Feel free to reach out if you need anything.
aliaspor, sef, jdawg
pronounsshe | her
552written posts
porsefearned bits
offlinecurrently
porsef
Part of the Furniture
porsef Avatar
chichi wo moge
speaking of simple looking skins... i realized how much i love how base forumotion looks && my current passion project is porting my favorite elements of that look over to jcink.

esp their sidebar widgets... like... ugh...!! makes me so feral...!!
praise the cats!
aliasthomas, breezescodes
pronounshe/him
890written posts
bcearned bits
offlinecurrently
bc
Summer '19 Bingo Completionist
bc Avatar
this is my murder mittens ^-^
traveller Avatar
But do you mean simple aesthetically or simple coding-wise, because the two are not necessarily the same

i feel like a broken record talking about this orz. board mods are only a portion of the effort that coders put into skins now!! there’s so many invisible or qol things that we incl. for practical functionality, or to make certain coding things easier to maintain, or skins more accessible - and i would argue that for as much work as board mods can be to implement, they’re also,,, mm less error prone. (which ofc depends on how you implement boards mods, but if ur a hack feral coder it doesn’t have to be much harder than boop boop yay i coded another board now my skin is going to take 10 years to load oopsies.)
last edit on Oct 5, 2024 0:21:31 GMT by bc
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW