100written posts
Inezearned bits
offlinecurrently
Inez
Inez Avatar
Add me on Discord: Ikutama
illidan main Avatar
Kuroya Avatar
sometimes it sucks being a canon-only rper since you'll see all these really cool site concepts or stuff that you're feral for but they're all oc site concepts so you just gotta :c
not a canon-only rp'er but it sucks when ur only interested in canons in a setting and everyone that keeps making sites for a setting wants it to revolve around OCs and you're like "i don't wanna b rude but i want automatic connections and none of ur want ads appeal to me in the way the canons do"

like i have limited time for RP and i already have an OC-only site, so i only wanna join sites that allow me to play specific plots. i'm kinda done with "throw a character onto a site and see what happens." pls give me plots to play.

i feel like more sites should also encourage want ads that don't revolve around having a specific FC or relation to a character, i.e. just Player Factions of a sort. that can be really helpful for forming connections.

Site canons especially when you have OC sites that are so lore-intensive are honestly big draws that some people just don't tend to understand the importance of.
ɪ ᴀᴍ ᴀɴ ᴀᴅᴍɪɴ ᴏɴ

ᴀ ʜᴀᴅᴇꜱ-ɪɴꜱᴘɪʀᴇᴅ ɢʀᴇᴇᴋ ᴍʏᴛʜᴏʟᴏɢʏ ʀᴘ ꜰᴏʀᴜᴍ
ʟꜰ ꜱᴛᴀꜰꜰ ᴛᴇᴀᴍ, ᴀᴅᴅ ᴍᴇ ᴏɴ ᴅɪꜱᴄᴏʀᴅ
Tidal Wave
aliasAkira, Tsunami, Tsu, Aki
pronounsAny
4,225written posts
AkiraTsunamiearned bits
offlinecurrently
AkiraTsunami
Part of the Furniture
AkiraTsunami Avatar
I've got a hurricane in my head, I can't feel a thing, but it's better than dead
There are people that I want to rp with but they intimidate tf out of me for no real reason whatsoever lol. Though I think it's more of the fear of rejection than it is the fear of the persons themselves lol.

pronounsThey/Them
547written posts
Ludoearned bits
offlinecurrently
Ludo
Part of the Furniture
Ludo Avatar
"Not to be a wet blanket" *proceeds to be the wettest blanket*

Don't lie, you love to be a wet blanket, you LAVISH in the superiority you feel by being a wet blanket. And on top of that you're dead ass wrong. Embarrassing.

(unrelated to anything RP related FYI)
aliasnightbloom, bloom
pronounsShe/Her
707written posts
peachearned bits
offlinecurrently
peach
Part of the Furniture
peach Avatar
so it goes.
Mouse Avatar
Where'd all the Black Rock Shooter fcs go? I swear they used to be everywhere.

Black Gold Saw is one of my favorite FCs ever but I feel she's too edgy or unique to fit most sites. :'(
local boogeyman
aliasbex, jeepers cats
pronounsshe/her or any pronouns
815written posts
bexearned bits
offlinecurrently
bex
Part of the Furniture
bex Avatar
they pull the axe out your face and say "was it the boogeyman?"
peach Avatar
Mouse Avatar
Where'd all the Black Rock Shooter fcs go? I swear they used to be everywhere.
Black Gold Saw is one of my favorite FCs ever but I feel she's too edgy or unique to fit most sites. :'(

do what i do and just do it anyway. i use dead master all the time LMAO
last edit on Mar 10, 2023 0:41:35 GMT by bex
aliaspriestess shizuka
pronounsshe/her
78written posts
shizukaearned bits
offlinecurrently
shizuka
shizuka Avatar
good luck, babe <3

i'm lactose intolerant so that means all drinks except water are off the table.
coffees? gone. smoothies? absolutely not.

"but what about juices and tea? what about soy milk or oat milk?"
not them either, my system will find the nonexistent milk in there somehow.
and destroy me.
Elemental Enthusiast
aliasMari
pronounsthey/she
983written posts
Mariearned bits
offlinecurrently
Mari
Part of the Furniture
Mari Avatar
eternally tired
AkiraTsunami Avatar
There are people that I want to rp with but they intimidate tf out of me for no real reason whatsoever lol. Though I think it's more of the fear of rejection than it is the fear of the persons themselves lol.

such a big mood 😭😭😭
257written posts
The Lawearned bits
offlinecurrently
The Law
The Law Avatar
Just dipped my toes back into forum RPing for what might've been the first time in nearly 3 years. Excited, yet at the same time also kinda nervous.

A multi-anime shared universe high school RP, est. 2016! In the process of restructuring and rebooting! Estimated re-opening date: End 2024 to Q1 2025
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW