phantom of the black parade
pronounsshe / her pronouns
4,368written posts
Kuroyaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kuroya
Part of the Furniture
Kuroya Avatar
what do you want to know? my height, hobbies, quirks, the color of my underwear?
you always find out just how much of your morning commute relies on speeding the day you have a cop immediately behind you the entire way :c

aliasInez
pronounsShe/Her
100written posts
Inezearned bits
offlinecurrently
Inez
Inez Avatar
Add me on Discord: Ikutama
𝓛𝓪𝓭𝔂 𝓐𝓭𝓲𝓻𝓪 Avatar
hellsy Avatar
co-workers made fun of me for buying books on my birthday this year. 
Was very confused. We're grown ass adults, didn't we outgrow the "It's lame to read" era? 
What an irritating thing to go through. My sister loves reading, she has like 100 books, lol. I'd be furious if someone laughed at her for liking to read. Wish I could have been there to give them some sass. 

Honestly though; I've found myself reading a lot more than even is usual mainly because of a slump in activity on my roleplaying site and having yet to ind a new home to write on. That coupled with most of my 1 on 1 writing partners vanishing with life, reading is the thing that occupies the space between life and writing for me.

I've seen people mock me for roleplaying/writing/reading but I enjoy what I do so their opinions matter to themselves and themselves alone.
last edit on Mar 8, 2023 14:20:31 GMT by Inez
ɪ ᴀᴍ ᴀɴ ᴀᴅᴍɪɴ ᴏɴ

ᴀ ʜᴀᴅᴇꜱ-ɪɴꜱᴘɪʀᴇᴅ ɢʀᴇᴇᴋ ᴍʏᴛʜᴏʟᴏɢʏ ʀᴘ ꜰᴏʀᴜᴍ
ʟꜰ ꜱᴛᴀꜰꜰ ᴛᴇᴀᴍ, ᴀᴅᴅ ᴍᴇ ᴏɴ ᴅɪꜱᴄᴏʀᴅ
pronounsshe/her
252written posts
scarletearned bits
offlinecurrently
scarlet
scarlet Avatar
Inez Avatar
𝓛𝓪𝓭𝔂 𝓐𝓭𝓲𝓻𝓪 Avatar
What an irritating thing to go through. My sister loves reading, she has like 100 books, lol. I'd be furious if someone laughed at her for liking to read. Wish I could have been there to give them some sass.

Honestly though; I've found myself reading a lot more than even is usual mainly because of a slump in activity on my roleplaying site and having yet to ind a new home to write on. That coupled with most of my 1 on 1 writing partners vanishing with life, reading is the thing that occupies the space between life and writing for me.

I've seen people mock me for roleplaying/writing/reading but I enjoy what I do so their opinions matter to themselves and themselves alone.

Man, that last bit is so essential to remember. If you're not hurting anyone and it's giving you joy, who is anyone else to judge what makes you happy?

Life is way too short to live it for other people.
phantom of the black parade
pronounsshe / her pronouns
4,368written posts
Kuroyaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kuroya
Part of the Furniture
Kuroya Avatar
what do you want to know? my height, hobbies, quirks, the color of my underwear?
sometimes it sucks being a canon-only rper since you'll see all these really cool site concepts or stuff that you're feral for but they're all oc site concepts so you just gotta :c

aliasInez
pronounsShe/Her
100written posts
Inezearned bits
offlinecurrently
Inez
Inez Avatar
Add me on Discord: Ikutama
Kuroya Avatar
sometimes it sucks being a canon-only rper since you'll see all these really cool site concepts or stuff that you're feral for but they're all oc site concepts so you just gotta :c
I feel this, I really enjoy doing canons. I can do OC concepts though but I end up just getting super picky and it has to speak to me the right way.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On another note: Wanting to write more so you decide to look for a new site but then you just sit staring at the advertisement pages of sites and just spacing out and not finding a new home.
ɪ ᴀᴍ ᴀɴ ᴀᴅᴍɪɴ ᴏɴ

ᴀ ʜᴀᴅᴇꜱ-ɪɴꜱᴘɪʀᴇᴅ ɢʀᴇᴇᴋ ᴍʏᴛʜᴏʟᴏɢʏ ʀᴘ ꜰᴏʀᴜᴍ
ʟꜰ ꜱᴛᴀꜰꜰ ᴛᴇᴀᴍ, ᴀᴅᴅ ᴍᴇ ᴏɴ ᴅɪꜱᴄᴏʀᴅ
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
really don't understand unnecessary animosity when people ask a simple question, you're not being blunt/honest/quirky/whatever other adjective you want to use to describe it -- you're just bordering the boundary between being cocky and being a cocksucker quite honestly lmao
aliasjo, honey
pronounsfeminine
645written posts
offlinecurrently
honey and the forgor land
Part of the Furniture
honey and the forgor land Avatar
fed up with y'all bitches
lumin Avatar
really don't understand unnecessary animosity when people ask a simple question, you're not being blunt/honest/quirky/whatever other adjective you want to use to describe it -- you're just bordering the boundary between being cocky and being a cocksucker quite honestly lmao

more often than not, a simple 'yes' or 'no' suffices tbh
last edit on Mar 9, 2023 15:17:49 GMT by honey and the forgor land
pronounshe/him
801written posts
illidan mainearned bits
offlinecurrently
illidan main
Part of the Furniture
illidan main Avatar
Kuroya Avatar
not a canon-only rp'er but it sucks when ur only interested in canons in a setting and everyone that keeps making sites for a setting wants it to revolve around OCs and you're like "i don't wanna b rude but i want automatic connections and none of ur want ads appeal to me in the way the canons do"

like i have limited time for RP and i already have an OC-only site, so i only wanna join sites that allow me to play specific plots. i'm kinda done with "throw a character onto a site and see what happens." pls give me plots to play.

i feel like more sites should also encourage want ads that don't revolve around having a specific FC or relation to a character, i.e. just Player Factions of a sort. that can be really helpful for forming connections.
last edit on Mar 9, 2023 16:24:50 GMT by illidan main

avatar and hover by phobic art, commissioned for me
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW