write a reply

Post a Random Thought

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
aliasthat bitch.
pronouns"that bitch" still works tbh (any OK!)
551written posts
selkieearned bits
offlinecurrently
selkie
Part of the Furniture
selkie Avatar
a verb in perfect view.
why is the mortifying ordeal of asking for what you want professionally such a mortifying fucking ordeal
weeping omens advertisement

all my proboards templates require the style tags plugin!
internally screaming
pronounsshe/her
1,838written posts
Nekoearned bits
offlinecurrently
Neko
Administrator
Neko Avatar
stressed, depressed, and probably not well-dressed
scarlet Avatar
When you do your job right but it’s ruined cuz someone else did their job wrong. And yet you have to field the misstep. I scream into the void.

I deal with this daily, I'll scream with you too.
stultifera navis
aliasnines
pronounsshe/her
573written posts
ninelieearned bits
offlinecurrently
ninelie
Part of the Furniture
ninelie Avatar
VOLITION [Medium: Success]
spiritfoxxy Avatar
Mar 21, 2023 20:11:56 GMT @spiritfoxxy said:
I was also wondering if there was a jcink version of Pixel Perfect somewhere out there or if we're all gathering here. Also I hope staff is doing well, I haven't seen many of you on recently.

Once upon a time I entertained the idea of making a Jcink Animanga resource site but that requires a dedicated team of volunteers and I am but one. PP serves as a good enough hub I think for the community in general. I do think there's a slight barrier to getting into Jcink skinning (as that's evidently the crux of any site-making in general these days) but there are resource/community Discords out there that are happy to take on newbies.

hover + icon by 旳---
pronounshe/him
801written posts
illidan mainearned bits
offlinecurrently
illidan main
Part of the Furniture
illidan main Avatar
spiritfoxxy Avatar
Mar 29, 2023 18:18:46 GMT @spiritfoxxy said:
^ I sometimes feel like I’m done with public roleplay too but I’m not quite ready to give up on the hope of roleplaying with new people.
i feel like my compromise is that i'm done with random rp.

like i'm done with throwing things at the wall and seeing what sticks. i'm going to focus on making my communities as strong as possible, and when they fade, i'm probably only going to join sites if want ads appeal to me.

it's not playing with new people that i hate. it's playing with new people when our characters have no common grounds of connection, making plotting obnoxious and forced. i absolutely love meeting new people and getting the hang of new parts of the hobby-- that part has never been bad to me. i'm just tired of meaningless nonsense.

tl;dr public rp fine if i can play a want ad or canon with connections in the rp.

avatar and hover by phobic art, commissioned for me
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW