the waking storm
aliasLuxu, Galeforce, TenebraeQueene
pronounsShe/They
348written posts
tenebraeearned bits
onlinecurrently
tenebrae
tenebrae Avatar
i bit the tongue behind my teeth (it was never good enough for me)
i don't get why my whole family is obsessed with horror movies lol i can't stand horror. but it just proves we're not blood-related xD well, as long as they have fun! i'mma chill at at home with the dogs while they watch the nun 2.
pronounsD A R K
273written posts
offlinecurrently
Death is just a new beginning.
RP Confession: I like public rping, but I forgot the things I don't like about it. With private rping the skies the limit, but on sites, every intricate idea that branches out of the 'norm' has to be laid out and given a yes/no answer. It's muse murder to be excited for something, have all these ideas and then capoot, it doesn't work with the site so you are left starting over. I get the system, I know why it exists, but the effect of being told no is unavoidable.
last edit on Sept 26, 2023 18:53:38 GMT by 𝓛𝓪𝓭𝔂 𝓐𝓭𝓲𝓻𝓪
internally screaming
pronounsshe/her
1,833written posts
Nekoearned bits
offlinecurrently
Neko
Administrator
Neko Avatar
stressed, depressed, and probably not well-dressed
personally, I think it's funny that I bought like two of my squishmallows out of my 60 - and the rest is my husband yelling at me going "I need to stop enabling you!" like I said anything and he just throws them at me.

Tidal Wave
aliasAkira, Tsunami, Tsu, Aki
pronounsAny
4,225written posts
AkiraTsunamiearned bits
offlinecurrently
AkiraTsunami
Part of the Furniture
AkiraTsunami Avatar
I've got a hurricane in my head, I can't feel a thing, but it's better than dead
but squishmallows are life.

fedex lost my clothes. they said they delivered them on thursday, but they put them at the wrong house... but also cannot tell me what house that is.

the narrative
aliasCel, Nightlock
pronounsShe/They
804written posts
CELearned bits
offlinecurrently
CEL
Part of the Furniture
CEL Avatar
i don't get angry when i'm pissed; i'm the eternal optimist.
back on my "googling plane tickets and hotel prices to go (temporarily) run away to another country and calculating the finances to make it happen" yearning period

coming soon.
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW