aliasCel, Nightlock
pronounsShe/They
804written posts
CELearned bits
offlinecurrently
CEL
Part of the Furniture
CEL Avatar
i don't get angry when i'm pissed; i'm the eternal optimist.
the turn i went from being unhappy with this specific character for months to being way too enthused and invested in making his narrative satisfying and worth it genuinely needs to be studied. like wtf.

coming soon.
sdkvnklweanl;
aliastanzaku, tanz, tan-tan, egao, protag, chapel, tbotc
pronounsshe/her
1,563written posts
offlinecurrently
dark balls of sight
Part of the Furniture
dark balls of sight Avatar
maybe wallace being my fav was foreshadowing
greatest life hack i learned and have to share

if your nose is clogged, just don't breathe until you desperately have to. your body will automatically push the "fix nasal passage" button bc it thinks you can't breathe anymore. i guarantee it works 100%. may need to do it a few times though.

so forget blowing your nose. just stop breathing.

【 POKEMON EVOLUTION: TERRORS 】
(latest update: 8/28 wall of update)
local boogeyman
aliasbex, jeepers cats
pronounsshe/her or any pronouns
812written posts
bexearned bits
offlinecurrently
bex
Part of the Furniture
bex Avatar
they pull the axe out your face and say "was it the boogeyman?"
One of my students at work made me a card of a skull singing happy birthday “but in a death metal way” and I don’t think I’ve ever received a better card tbh
aliasAsk me~
pronounsHe or They
193written posts
Wraithearned bits
offlinecurrently
Wraith
Wraith Avatar
There's hope beyond this lone abyss.
I woke up with a migraine and all I'm hoping is that it won't last for days this time. also I there should be an even darker brightness options for screens I think, that would be nice. anyways, I'm going into the abyss or something, let me go home
Catscape Meow!
the waking storm
aliasLuxu, Galeforce, TenebraeQueene
pronounsShe/They
348written posts
tenebraeearned bits
offlinecurrently
tenebrae
tenebrae Avatar
i bit the tongue behind my teeth (it was never good enough for me)
Wraith Avatar
I woke up with a migraine and all I'm hoping is that it won't last for days this time. also I there should be an even darker brightness options for screens I think, that would be nice. anyways, I'm going into the abyss or something, let me go home

i never experienced a migraine myself. but everyone around me has said it absolutely sucks. i hope you recover quickly! rest well! i also agree on the darker screen brightness! waking up and looking at my screen at 5 am and still being blinded hurts. ;w;
the narrative
aliasCel, Nightlock
pronounsShe/They
804written posts
CELearned bits
offlinecurrently
CEL
Part of the Furniture
CEL Avatar
i don't get angry when i'm pissed; i'm the eternal optimist.
updated the profile of my oldest main in a site last night since his narrative / character arc's been completed for awhile, and found an old copy of his earliest profile. and, like, damn. kinda got me emotional how much dev happened with this kid, i'm fulfilled and content, even if things didn't turn out as planned. is this how it feels to complete a passion project
last edit on Sept 26, 2023 1:37:31 GMT by CEL

coming soon.
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW