193written posts
Wraithearned bits
offlinecurrently
Wraith
Wraith Avatar
There's hope beyond this lone abyss.
tenebrae Avatar
Wraith Avatar
I woke up with a migraine and all I'm hoping is that it won't last for days this time. also I there should be an even darker brightness options for screens I think, that would be nice. anyways, I'm going into the abyss or something, let me go home
i never experienced a migraine myself. but everyone around me has said it absolutely sucks. i hope you recover quickly! rest well! i also agree on the darker screen brightness! waking up and looking at my screen at 5 am and still being blinded hurts. ;w;

Thank you!~ I'm doing a bit better now. You're so lucky :0 It shocks me when I hear someone has never had a migraine. I always think "well, I don't get them as often as some of my family members so I'm pretty normal" but then I remember...some people never get them at all 0.o

right ?? Phone screens are so so bad for this
Catscape Meow!
pronounsD A R K
273written posts
offlinecurrently
Death is just a new beginning.
anyone know that feeling, when you write with a character that is......just so incredible that when they disappear your just left forever wondering what could have been. worst rp feeling in the world.
phantom of the black parade
pronounsshe / her pronouns
4,368written posts
Kuroyaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kuroya
Part of the Furniture
Kuroya Avatar
what do you want to know? my height, hobbies, quirks, the color of my underwear?
nothing like having your entire day shift because a character woke up from hibernation and immediately started melting down over things you can't fix

sdkvnklweanl;
aliastanzaku, tanz, tan-tan, egao, protag, chapel, tbotc
pronounsshe/her
1,563written posts
offlinecurrently
dark balls of sight
Part of the Furniture
dark balls of sight Avatar
maybe wallace being my fav was foreshadowing
Im in a perpetually state of chill bc i feel like i scare people off whe i get excited so i just 🗿emoji with tears streaming down my obsidian cheeks

【 POKEMON EVOLUTION: TERRORS 】
(latest update: 8/28 wall of update)
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW