aliasfreiheit, microwaved burrito
pronounsany
1,539written posts
pharaoh leapearned bits
offlinecurrently
pharaoh leap
Administrator
pharaoh leap Avatar
i've been having some pretty dark thoughts.
To back pedal a bit to the 'P2 on Jcink, haha' conversation a bit, I do wanna throw in my honest opinion - that Pixel being on Proboards is important, if only so much that its existence as a Proboards resource is one of the last advocates for Proboards animanga RPs. Would I join a Jcink animanga resource site? I mean, yeah, probably. Am I absolutely terrified that a Jcink resource forum would take all the remaining activity of Pixel and kill most opportunities for future Proboards resource forums? Also yeah, probably. TuT
sdkvnklweanl;
aliastanzaku, tanz, tan-tan, egao, protag, chapel, tbotc
pronounsshe/her
1,562written posts
offlinecurrently
dark balls of sight
Part of the Furniture
dark balls of sight Avatar
maybe wallace being my fav was foreshadowing
pharaoh leap Avatar
Am I absolutely terrified that a Jcink resource forum would take all the remaining activity of Pixel and kill most opportunities for future Proboards resource forums? Also yeah, probably. TuT
Being afraid is totally valid. It's something you worked hard on after all. When we were closing the doors on GS, there was a lot of sadness and hesitation because of all the work that was put into it... but what I told Jin is basically, GS did something great. It left an impact on people and will always be forever in their memories. We've done what we can and what we did, it will surely be carried over by others. Which is what was Pixel Perfect was, I believe. Because of GS, big PP boards happened. New stuff came into play. Better things happened. People are meant to pass things over so they can experience other things.

But well, ultimately, we're not really afraid of things coming to an end. We're afraid of things ending before we're ready. That's why we always should spend our present to what we would miss the most one day so we can live the future with fewer regrets.

Anyway, I was going to say, people still use GS for resources, funnily enough. And sometimes, I walk in there, say hi, and then get a response the nexy day or the next month.

Also, I didn't even know PP was inactive! I kind of just thought it was big chilling. Cool to see a few people hanging, lurking. Politely avoided farting, Had some coffee. Maybe we should play Minecraft together. 

【 POKEMON EVOLUTION: TERRORS 】
(latest update: 8/28 wall of update)
internally screaming
pronounsshe/her
1,833written posts
Nekoearned bits
offlinecurrently
Neko
Administrator
Neko Avatar
stressed, depressed, and probably not well-dressed
It's really not inactive simply just people aren't posting out of random threads that really don't contribute to growing the community.

I still say I'm down for it said I had a skin but apparently it was taken off but I do have my backup board which has the actual name so that works

In other news my work again making the big boy brain moves by giving us a literal status we can clock into to keep our schedule adherence but now are taking away this TODAY and told us if we used AS WE WERE then we would be written up for work avoidance when no one told me anything??? When was this mentioned??? Work??

last edit on Oct 2, 2023 1:22:48 GMT by Neko
sdkvnklweanl;
pronounsshe/her
1,562written posts
offlinecurrently
dark balls of sight
Part of the Furniture
My sister found out my dog poochie has been jumping on the sofa and lying on her fake fur blanket and she angrily went “where could he have learned that?” And i quietly nommed on my sandwich thinking sorry boy youre taking one for the team (it was me. He learned it from me)

sdkvnklweanl;
pronounsshe/her
1,562written posts
offlinecurrently
dark balls of sight
Part of the Furniture
What do i hate more than small dogs?

The owner of said small dogs

Control your dogs CORRECT THEM AND STOP PICKING THEM UP

local boogeyman
aliasbex, jeepers cats
pronounsshe/her or any pronouns
812written posts
bexearned bits
offlinecurrently
bex
Part of the Furniture
bex Avatar
they pull the axe out your face and say "was it the boogeyman?"
I changed my mind again about my academic future. I think it should be required that people work for awhile before college, bc I feel like I’ve wasted so much time and money trying to figure out what I want to do for realsies, it would at least save money lmao
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW