write a reply

Post a Random Thought

257written posts
The Lawearned bits
offlinecurrently
The Law
The Law Avatar
Part of me wonders if meet-and-greet threads are the primary reason open threads have a certain stigma attached to them. I.e. Why some players are so adverse to making or joining open threads is because of their association with meet-and-greets. Even though not all open threads are meet-and-greets! (Though to be fair, most are)

A multi-anime shared universe high school RP, est. 2016! In the process of restructuring and rebooting! Estimated re-opening date: End 2024 to Q1 2025
internally screaming
pronounsshe/her
1,829written posts
Nekoearned bits
offlinecurrently
Neko
Administrator
Neko Avatar
stressed, depressed, and probably not well-dressed
someone *literally* doordashed me a cat today.

I am beyond aggravated that people out here claim they want the cat problem to stop and are :surprised pikachu face: when that costs money. I understand my neighbor probably didn't know it - but it really smells like a lie when the small kitten brought to me was tiny but domesticated. Do you think I wouldn't know - when it's practically my second job - what the difference between a domesticated kitten and a semi-feral/feral kitten are? Like this kitten (I call her Penny cause she's small and orange) is not a spitty thing, she's an adorable thing. I'm irritated I'm being used for 'free vet care' and they thought they would get the cat back but like, nah fam. I'm taking this poor kitten and getting it a better home and you can absolutely bite me. I will dress up as homicidal bob barker and show up at your house, try me.

sdkvnklweanl;
aliastanzaku, tanz, tan-tan, egao, protag, chapel, tbotc
pronounsshe/her
1,556written posts
offlinecurrently
dark balls of sight
Part of the Furniture
dark balls of sight Avatar
maybe wallace being my fav was foreshadowing
I did it i had a dream abt pp

And it was a quote chain that lost its context from me saying wallace’s blood (i was talking abt a plot i think). It specifically involved asking “whose blood lol” and when someone incorrectly answered “metagross’s” they further responded with “-_-“ in explicit disappointment

Edit: naturally it happened in this thread too
last edit on Oct 22, 2023 10:31:15 GMT by dark balls of sight

【 POKEMON EVOLUTION: TERRORS 】
(latest update: 8/28 wall of update)
the narrative
aliasCel, Nightlock
pronounsShe/They
804written posts
CELearned bits
offlinecurrently
CEL
Part of the Furniture
CEL Avatar
i don't get angry when i'm pissed; i'm the eternal optimist.
first day of being properly deployed to an agency after months of training and im AAAAAAAAAAAAAA what do you MEAN these people expect me to be an executive

coming soon.
frog on the floor
aliasfreiheit, microwaved burrito
pronounsany
1,539written posts
pharaoh leapearned bits
offlinecurrently
pharaoh leap
Administrator
pharaoh leap Avatar
i've been having some pretty dark thoughts.
dark balls of sight Avatar
I did it i had a dream abt pp

And it was a quote chain that lost its context from me saying wallace’s blood (i was talking abt a plot i think). It specifically involved asking “whose blood lol” and when someone incorrectly answered “metagross’s” they further responded with “-_-“ in explicit disappointment

Edit: naturally it happened in this thread too

100% accurate, your other dream denizen should be ashamed. Everyone knows Metagross can't bleed.
local boogeyman
aliasbex, jeepers cats
pronounsshe/her or any pronouns
812written posts
bexearned bits
offlinecurrently
bex
Part of the Furniture
bex Avatar
they pull the axe out your face and say "was it the boogeyman?"
I woke up late today and it shouldn’t be a comfort knowing I was missed at work those 25 minutes I wasn’t there, but it was.
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW