aliasCel, Nightlock
pronounsShe/They
804written posts
CELearned bits
offlinecurrently
CEL
Part of the Furniture
CEL Avatar
i don't get angry when i'm pissed; i'm the eternal optimist.
met my official team for work and they're all a bunch of chill nerds who bully each other affectionately with an incredible supervisor, holy shit these are My People

coming soon.
local boogeyman
aliasbex, jeepers cats
pronounsshe/her or any pronouns
810written posts
bexearned bits
offlinecurrently
bex
Part of the Furniture
bex Avatar
they pull the axe out your face and say "was it the boogeyman?"
when u have so much shit u wanna buy and u wanna get ur nails done bc they’re in desperate need of a new set but payday is still several days away and u have -$2 in ur bank account bc u make peanuts bc ur a para lmao 🥴
last edit on Oct 25, 2023 14:22:00 GMT by bex
pronounsshe/her
45written posts
evarainearned bits
offlinecurrently
evarain
evarain Avatar
To get up after a defeat is more admirable, than the strength to lose.
Just the fact that you were shitty towards me ( over a fuckin return ) and made me cry at work and still had no remorse for what you did and laughed. I hope I don't meet you in the streets cuz I'm ready to fuck you up. It took all I had to hold the sadness and anger you made me feel yesterday.
aliaspor, sef, jdawg
pronounsshe | her
551written posts
porsefearned bits
offlinecurrently
porsef
Part of the Furniture
porsef Avatar
chichi wo moge
best thing abt working in optical is learning abt how many different, cool prescription lenses there are and what you can make custom. like they have these transition lenses with a colored flash coat. so they just have a pink/red/blue/etc. shine.

worst thing is discovering how many doctors and optical techs know very little about what they do. also, how much they overcharge. talk abt a 5x upcharge in some places.

a local optical i go to sells frames that cost less than 7 bucks for over 100. :sob:
local boogeyman
aliasbex, jeepers cats
pronounsshe/her or any pronouns
810written posts
bexearned bits
offlinecurrently
bex
Part of the Furniture
bex Avatar
they pull the axe out your face and say "was it the boogeyman?"
porsef Avatar
best thing abt working in optical is learning abt how many different, cool prescription lenses there are and what you can make custom. like they have these transition lenses with a colored flash coat. so they just have a pink/red/blue/etc. shine.

worst thing is discovering how many doctors and optical techs know very little about what they do. also, how much they overcharge. talk abt a 5x upcharge in some places.

a local optical i go to sells frames that cost less than 7 bucks for over 100. :sob:
My best friend did a job similar to yours for awhile and she told me a lot of what you did! Learning that I was sometimes paying literally like 200x what I needed to for glasses is insane. I will never feel bad about asking for my prescription and buying my glasses online at places like zenni ever lmao
1written post
bebraearned bits
offlinecurrently
bebra
bebra Avatar
It's essential to collaborate closely with a web development team ui and ux design services to outline your specific requirements, set a realistic budget, and prioritize features. While cost is a crucial consideration, investing in a high-quality website can pay off in terms of improved user experience, increased traffic, and business growth.
last edit on Oct 28, 2023 10:11:07 GMT by bebra
sdkvnklweanl;
aliastanzaku, tanz, tan-tan, egao, protag, chapel, tbotc
pronounsshe/her
1,556written posts
offlinecurrently
dark balls of sight
Part of the Furniture
dark balls of sight Avatar
maybe wallace being my fav was foreshadowing
eulalie Avatar
....does anyone have the brain cell today? will buy brain cell.

I just read this three times and thought it said will you buy brain cell

So uh

【 POKEMON EVOLUTION: TERRORS 】
(latest update: 8/28 wall of update)
aliaspor, sef, jdawg
pronounsshe | her
551written posts
porsefearned bits
offlinecurrently
porsef
Part of the Furniture
porsef Avatar
chichi wo moge
bex Avatar
porsef Avatar

My best friend did a job similar to yours for awhile and she told me a lot of what you did! Learning that I was sometimes paying literally like 200x what I needed to for glasses is insane. I will never feel bad about asking for my prescription and buying my glasses online at places like zenni ever lmao

fr fr

i tell all my friends and family now that either i'll process their lenses for w.e. frame they want or to shop around for more affordable prices. 😞 i know a lot of the cost of the frames gets eaten by some insurances but people pay so much for just lenses that cost like... $15 for a pair directly from the lab.
aliasmany - just ask!
pronounsShe/They
212written posts
eulalieearned bits
offlinecurrently
eulalie
eulalie Avatar
Let the mighty be humbled.
dark balls of sight Avatar
eulalie Avatar
....does anyone have the brain cell today? will buy brain cell.

I just read this three times and thought it said will you buy brain cell

So uh
I do have those days sometimes. but I cannot sell the one I do not have today. 
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW