write a reply

Post a Random Thought

pronounsshe/her
250written posts
scarletearned bits
offlinecurrently
scarlet
scarlet Avatar
I’ve struggled a bit to get back into the rhythm of being social again. Especially with family and loved ones who I do care about, but struggle to show it the way I want to. This weekend is the first time in awhile I feel like doing so hasn’t been some exhausting, overwhelming effort. It’s nice.
frog on the floor
aliasfreiheit, microwaved burrito
pronounsany
1,539written posts
pharaoh leapearned bits
offlinecurrently
pharaoh leap
Administrator
pharaoh leap Avatar
i've been having some pretty dark thoughts.
Remembered the joys of playing Project Diva custom maps, forgot the nightmare of actually mapping them out. 💀 Still, I've been daydreaming about mapping this one specific song for long enough better part of a decade at least that it's about time I suck it up and get it heckin' DONE.
local boogeyman
aliasbex, jeepers cats
pronounsshe/her or any pronouns
806written posts
profit of doomearned bits
offlinecurrently
profit of doom
Part of the Furniture
profit of doom Avatar
they pull the axe out your face and say "was it the boogeyman?"
I’m so tired today. I yearn for the days of my youth where I could get 4 hours of sleep and feel fine the next morning
aliasAsk me~
pronounsHe or They
193written posts
Wraithearned bits
offlinecurrently
Wraith
Wraith Avatar
There's hope beyond this lone abyss.
ever forget how to spell a word so badly and spell it so badly that searching and spellcheck won't correct it for you, so you look up one of its synonyms instead to figure out how to spell it?
Catscape Meow!
Stardust in me
aliasEm, Dragon
pronounsShe/Her/Hers
773written posts
rabbitearsearned bits
offlinecurrently
rabbitears
Part of the Furniture
rabbitears Avatar
We're motivated by the stars that we're made of
Wraith Avatar
ever forget how to spell a word so badly and spell it so badly that searching and spellcheck won't correct it for you, so you look up one of its synonyms instead to figure out how to spell it?
yeeeeeees
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW