pronounsshe/her
1,821written posts
Nekoearned bits
offlinecurrently
Neko
Administrator
Neko Avatar
stressed, depressed, and probably not well-dressed
I really do wonder what my two orange cats think of me sometimes. Cause I feel they would love me very much. My tortie on the other hand? We would throw down immediately and I don't judge either of us for that, even if I did bottle feed her.

What's funny is the two torties I'm fostering right now to go up for adoption talk the same amount, but cannot stop wanting pets and cuddles and have no bit of this 'I love you but I will stab you for a single cheerio' that Loki has.

sdkvnklweanl;
aliastanzaku, tanz, tan-tan, egao, protag, chapel, tbotc
pronounsshe/her
1,532written posts
offlinecurrently
ditto become human
Part of the Furniture
ditto become human Avatar
maybe wallace being my fav was foreshadowing
Having intrusive thoughts of that time my sister made me entertain someone interested in renting her condo and told me i won’t do any talking cause the middle guy was there but it was a lie and just remembering how dumb and embarrassed i felt bc i had no idea what the question was about… something about “directions” and it was referring to where the sun rises and sets

【 POKEMON EVOLUTION: TERRORS 】
(latest update: 8/28 wall of update)
236written posts
travellerearned bits
offlinecurrently
traveller
traveller Avatar
Lloydy Avatar
Why does no one believe me when I tell them Poodles are German dogs?
Aren't experts divided on whether they're from France or Germany? To be honest, I've always associated them with the French.
last edit on May 24, 2024 22:05:39 GMT by traveller
"Someone's got to die today and you have got the final say. You? Or your crew?"
pronounsthey/them
197written posts
inkearned bits
offlinecurrently
ink
ink Avatar
trying to buy an apartment and by god this is the most stressful thing i’ve ever done in adulthood. i’ve just been eating constant takeout to save my energy filling out 4782748283 forms and calling 3-4 human adults every day about contracts, fees, and interest rates. send help………
aliasLloydTheSchnauzer
pronounsShe/her
649written posts
Lloydyearned bits
offlinecurrently
Lloydy
Part of the Furniture
Lloydy Avatar
traveller Avatar
Lloydy Avatar
Why does no one believe me when I tell them Poodles are German dogs?
Aren't experts divided on whether they're from France or Germany? To be honest, I've always associated them with the French.

According to the official American Kennel Club book and site, Poodles are often associated with France because they love the breed, but the breed originated in Germany as duck hunters. The German word "pudelin" refers to splashing in water. That is where the name Poodle comes from. 

The Power of Belief
sdkvnklweanl;
aliastanzaku, tanz, tan-tan, egao, protag, chapel, tbotc
pronounsshe/her
1,532written posts
offlinecurrently
ditto become human
Part of the Furniture
ditto become human Avatar
maybe wallace being my fav was foreshadowing
My mobile tabs recently be like, cooking recipes, pokemon type chart, smutty bl manhwas, and pet loss grieving articles and communities

【 POKEMON EVOLUTION: TERRORS 】
(latest update: 8/28 wall of update)
236written posts
travellerearned bits
offlinecurrently
traveller
traveller Avatar
Lloydy Avatar
traveller Avatar
According to the official American Kennel Club book and site, Poodles are often associated with France because they love the breed, but the breed originated in Germany as duck hunters. The German word "pudelin" refers to splashing in water. That is where the name Poodle comes from. 
Guess it's gonna come down to whether you believe the American Kennel Club or the French one on this point, I think. If you check their website here, it says: "Country of origin: France", saying it's descended from the barbet breed.

So...I think it's not weird people won't believe you when you claim they're from Germany.
"Someone's got to die today and you have got the final say. You? Or your crew?"
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW