aliasCel, Nightlock
pronounsShe/They
791written posts
CELearned bits
offlinecurrently
CEL
Part of the Furniture
CEL Avatar
oh, i leave quite an impression; five feet, to be exact.
the way me and my work friend are rlly indifferent to 90% of star wars properties (ask me my feelings about andor and rogue one i dare you) and yet here we are planning a daily watch party of the acolyte now all because of manny jacinto and criticism calling it a "queer marxist vandalization of star wars" will never not be funny to me

coming soon.
pronounshe/him
54written posts
Rayearned bits
offlinecurrently
Ray
Ray Avatar
i have never joined a jcink site in my life because i very strongly prefer ProBoards, mainly because of the ability to delete accounts and because I'm way more familiar with ProBoards BBcode. I've been trying to find a new site as of late that catches my eye, but there has been a severe lack of ProBoards forums that pique my interest, let alone ProBoards roleplay forums in the first place.

On the other hand, there are BOUNDLESS amounts of Jcink sites that not only have illustrious and entertaining plots, but STUNNING skins?? Like, omg some people are so boundlessly creative! Admittedly, site aesthetics are a big reason for if I decide to join a site or not.

So I'm on the rocks. It'd probably be worth it for the writing, but idk if it'd deter me too much because of all the features of jcink I think are annoying. But also maybe I haven't explored Jcink enough and there are other cool things about it that are cool... honestly, I find it a little funny that this is what I spend my time worrying about :'D
You can find me at:
BUILD GOD & Serene Bonds (WIP)
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW