651written posts
Lloydyearned bits
offlinecurrently
Lloydy
Part of the Furniture
Lloydy Avatar
traveller Avatar
Lloydy Avatar
Folding clothes is the worst chore of them all. No one can change my mind.
I’ll fold your clothes if you come and wash my windows.
Sure! I would love to! You have about three hampers worth of folding to do. 
The Power of Belief
the chalk prince
aliasyuan
pronounsthey / them
976written posts
yuanearned bits
onlinecurrently
yuan
Part of the Furniture
yuan Avatar
existential execution is just a fluke in evolution.
Ray Avatar
i have never joined a jcink site in my life because i very strongly prefer ProBoards, mainly because of the ability to delete accounts and because I'm way more familiar with ProBoards BBcode. I've been trying to find a new site as of late that catches my eye, but there has been a severe lack of ProBoards forums that pique my interest, let alone ProBoards roleplay forums in the first place.

On the other hand, there are BOUNDLESS amounts of Jcink sites that not only have illustrious and entertaining plots, but STUNNING skins?? Like, omg some people are so boundlessly creative! Admittedly, site aesthetics are a big reason for if I decide to join a site or not.

So I'm on the rocks. It'd probably be worth it for the writing, but idk if it'd deter me too much because of all the features of jcink I think are annoying. But also maybe I haven't explored Jcink enough and there are other cool things about it that are cool... honestly, I find it a little funny that this is what I spend my time worrying about :'D
you can't delete accounts on jcink but you can change your username so it's more or less the exchange you get
the narrative
aliasCel, Nightlock
pronounsShe/They
791written posts
CELearned bits
offlinecurrently
CEL
Part of the Furniture
CEL Avatar
oh, i leave quite an impression; five feet, to be exact.
kinda insane how you can get the advice, sign, or pep talk you need from the unlikeliest of places

by that i mean how on earth did the cocky coworker who tried to ask me out once give me the pep talk i needed to break through my repressed job depression spiral. wtf.

coming soon.
frog on the floor
aliasfreiheit, microwaved burrito
pronounsany
1,539written posts
pharaoh leapearned bits
offlinecurrently
pharaoh leap
Administrator
pharaoh leap Avatar
i've been having some pretty dark thoughts.
Yooooo, new kind of hell dropped: losing all progress in any game you touch over the course of the last week, hahahaha. *through grit teeth* I am so normal right now.
the narrative
aliasCel, Nightlock
pronounsShe/They
791written posts
CELearned bits
offlinecurrently
CEL
Part of the Furniture
CEL Avatar
oh, i leave quite an impression; five feet, to be exact.
i no longer want to be a person. i want to be a tree. why is apartment hunting a rigged game.

why are there so many affordable and nice looking units that are only for male tenants. am i gonna have to crossdress just to get an apartment. ill scream.

coming soon.
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW