Post a Random Thought

aliassel, sell
pronounsany are ok
58written posts
capsellaearned bits
onlinecurrently
capsella
capsella Avatar
Nooo... good luck playing whenever you have the time, though!! It's still exciting!

I've got my DRK prepped and ready for DT... time to hop on those tank queues. I never finished the Arkasodara questline, so at least I've got some good motivation for leveling Viper/Pictomancer, too!!

(so ready for everyone to hop into Eureka Orthos, too... deep dungeon time, hehe)
I'm @capsellas on discord! Feel free to reach out if you need anything.
pronounshe/him
789written posts
illidan mainearned bits
offlinecurrently
illidan main
Part of the Furniture
illidan main Avatar
the worst part about being accused of favoring men when u talk about ur current favorite blorbo is that while the book refers to her as he/him and a man, you can also objectively point at the mspec lesbian being called she/her and a woman, and the author stating that the book is about gender, and the setting not being overly friendly to trans characters (but they're present despite it), and that it's absolutely fair to view this character as a trans woman or transfemme nonbinary.

i know no one else in the fandom does. i know this fandom is full of yaoi favoritism, as usual. the character's popularity is because people prefer to read her as a feminine cis man. but hear me out: estrogen would have saved her.
last edit on Jun 26, 2024 19:24:59 GMT by illidan main

avatar and hover by phobic art, commissioned for me
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW