write a reply

Post a Random Thought

0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
flare Avatar
on another note, what do you do if the fc you are dying to use has exactly two usable images
can someone pls give me advice on this
You get over yourself and use the other images available.

EDIT: Came out a bit harsher than intended, but there's usually screencaps available of any animanga character. Manga pages can be coloured, anime screencaps can be edited if it doesn't suit your aesthetics. I'd be surprised if there's any animanga characters who really only have two images available period.

Lack of fanartists who draw to the level you want to use for images shouldn't be a barrier!
last edit on Jul 5, 2018 23:55:07 GMT by Deleted
pronounsany
297written posts
flareearned bits
offlinecurrently
flare
flare Avatar
rp is supposed to be fun, remember
rhalgr Avatar
flare Avatar
on another note, what do you do if the fc you are dying to use has exactly two usable images
can someone pls give me advice on this
You get over yourself and use the other images available.

when i said usable i meant non-nsfw or non-covered, not that i did not like them. my apologies if it seemed like i sounded like i was just picky.
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar

tbh lately i feel like i've been doing a lot for certain people only to have them just disappoint me. maybe its on me for expecting too much, but i can't help when my sick brain distorts and warps my perceptions when people don't do the things they said they were going to do. i get that not everyone can have an easy time all the time, but man, when all someone does is pity themselves and only consider their struggles? it gets totally trying to have to interact with them. i think i might take a break and just do some things for myself for a bit. anyway, that's tonight's thought. sorry for being somber, everyone 😔

last edit on Jul 6, 2018 1:28:56 GMT by Deleted
eepy cosy
aliasmae
pronounsthey/he
1,572written posts
M A E !earned bits
offlinecurrently
M A E !
Part of the Furniture
M A E ! Avatar
because even my darkness will shine brightly.
it's so hot that a few days ago, we had a dry thunderstorm. it was surreal watching lightning strike and hearing thunder without the rain. thankfully, that does mean it wasn't humid for once, but not anymore :(
pronounshe + him
157written posts
Gonzoearned bits
offlinecurrently
Gonzo
Gonzo Avatar
it has, truly, been a roundabout path...
never feel embarrassed about listening to music you don't understand the lyrics to. i listen to the $uicide boy$, they rap in english and i still can't make out any words they say. i'd have better luck listening to j-pop and recognizing a single word.
frog on the floor
aliasfreiheit, microwaved burrito
pronounsany
1,539written posts
pharaoh leapearned bits
offlinecurrently
pharaoh leap
Administrator
pharaoh leap Avatar
i've been having some pretty dark thoughts.
UMU Avatar
lord is going to kill me by accident, just like nikki and mary.

I WENT THERE

Oh, there's nothing accidental about either of those. >B3c

Just kidding, I would never hurt you, and also, OW, THANKS FOR RUBBING THE PAIN IN.
pronounsSHE/HER
77written posts
murkearned bits
offlinecurrently
murk
murk Avatar
how do you get rid of that bottom bar that's just "Can we talk?" bc like pb we both know my ad blocker isn't going away any time soon don't pretend like your ads are manageable

edit: i forgot clicking on it and telling them to go away works lmao
last edit on Jul 6, 2018 4:08:19 GMT by murk
( hover )
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW