Post a Random Thought

Trash Queen
pronounsthey/them
145written posts
naraearned bits
offlinecurrently
nara
nara Avatar
when i close my eyes in the darkness your light is my guide we can walk forward without fear
M A E ! Avatar
oh wait... oh noooo this means i have to convert it to pb hhHHhh
It's even worse when you want the live preview so you use scratchpad then have to convert to pb FOR A TEMPLATE YOU WANNA USE ON PB sobs
pronounsthey/she
248written posts
sacredearned bits
offlinecurrently
sacred
sacred Avatar
Do not seek forgiveness, for it will not ease the burden. It weighs as it should.
ulla Avatar

i just had a nightmare so stupid that i realized it was a dream halfway through and woke up incredibly unimpressed by my brain
i just had a weird ass dream which replayed the same sequence in which i was running from a collapsing dam with Chris Evans as Grizzled Captain America and i'm stunned by the level of detail my brain was able to recall. 
3,084written posts
Kitten4uearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kitten4u
Part of the Furniture
Kitten4u Avatar
murk Avatar
how do you get rid of that bottom bar that's just "Can we talk?" bc like pb we both know my ad blocker isn't going away any time soon don't pretend like your ads are manageable

edit: i forgot clicking on it and telling them to go away works lmao

Get an anti-adblock killer. It's good for more than just Proboards so you will not regret
pronounsSHE/HER
77written posts
murkearned bits
offlinecurrently
murk
murk Avatar
flare Avatar
murk Avatar
how do you get rid of that bottom bar that's just "Can we talk?" bc like pb we both know my ad blocker isn't going away any time soon don't pretend like your ads are manageable

edit: i forgot clicking on it and telling them to go away works lmao
which ad blocker do you use? it's been quite a while since i've seen that and i'm on ublock origin.

i use adblock and ghostery bc ghostery catches 99% of things and adblock gets that 1%. idm the pb blue bar at the bottom but damn does it get annoying sometimes.

nox, the HR department Avatar
there are lots of writing galleries i wanna comment on and i gotta limit myself from doing so

do it.

does clipping mask work on pb??
( hover )
pronounsno preference /o/
298written posts
offlinecurrently
k̾u̾r̾a̾ 💩
k̾u̾r̾a̾ 💩 Avatar
perhaps i am faint glimmer —
murk Avatar

nox, the HR department Avatar
there are lots of writing galleries i wanna comment on and i gotta limit myself from doing so
do it.

d o i t

but uh, maybe make a comment thread where people could tag and comment so the galleries can stay the way they are?
aliasravyn, ori
pronounshe / they
419written posts
rav⭑earned bits
offlinecurrently
rav⭑
rav⭑ Avatar
good morning world! the heat wave's finally passed, it's rainy today, and i can finally close my jaw without intense pain!! it feels like a monday, but it's a friday, though honestly i'm feeling... extremely happy and excited about today! i even made a to-do list of what i want to do, even if i end up not following said to-do list. at least it's there for reference!
pronounsany
297written posts
flareearned bits
offlinecurrently
flare
flare Avatar
rp is supposed to be fun, remember
murk Avatar
flare Avatar
which ad blocker do you use? it's been quite a while since i've seen that and i'm on ublock origin.
i use adblock and ghostery bc ghostery catches 99% of things and adblock gets that 1%. idm the pb blue bar at the bottom but damn does it get annoying sometimes.

try ublock origin! as far as i know, adblock got sold so it doesn't catch some things on purpose.

it's the only one you rly need i think and it's open source so you can be sure it doesn't gather data behind you. in fact, i think a lot of non-open-source extensions should be avoided since you can never be sure what they're doing but that's discussion for another day.
last edit on Jul 6, 2018 14:37:17 GMT by flare
the endless hunt
aliasleto, blobert, crow
pronounshe / they
1,547written posts
ullaearned bits
offlinecurrently
ulla
Administrator
ulla Avatar
in turning divine, we tangle endlessly
murk Avatar
does clipping mask work on pb??

i might not be leap but i can confirm that clipping masks 100% work on pb (thank god)
pronounsnick
77written posts
NICK!earned bits
offlinecurrently
NICK!
NICK! Avatar
no
Omg lemme tell you all a story about because I saw a nice post about them earlier.

No brag,Ive been around for a long time, I've become very close with who I consider are the most elite, most demanded coders in the history of the community. And all these people always talk about how amazing and talented leap is and honestly it's literal fact. So talented omg I just can't !
last edit on Jul 6, 2018 15:44:44 GMT by NICK!
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW